• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This DM takes requests!

Malvoisin

First Post
Well, I have decided to table the Crypt of the Devil Lich for now, and run instead Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen.

Please click here to get all the pertinent information.

Again, thanks to everyone who contributed ideas to this thread!

Malvoisin

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Would have to pass on The Banewarrens. Voadam, are you interested in playing in a Savage Tides campaign (upcoming Dungeon adventure path)? You said something new that you hadn't read, DMed, or played in...the path starts up in about four months. I might be up for DMing it, and I'm sure there will be others willing to DM or play in it as well.

I'd definitely be interested in it, though Malvoisin has expressed his hope to possibly take our group from his Fiend's Embrace game through that and I would not double dip into a campaign.

I've seen a lot of age of worms, a few shackled city, and a lot of 3e WotC adventure path games here so I expect there will be a lot of interest in a new Dungeon adventure path.

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Something I was wondering lately is whether anyone is interested in playing in a homebrew setting. Like a lot of DMs, I have one and it's already been fairly thoroughly playtested both online and at home. Players, however, seem to prefer published modules or at least playing in published settings. Is anyone interested in playing in a homebrewed setting in a completely original campaign?

Absolutely I would be interested. I doubt you would have problems finding interested players for a homebrew campaign world with adventures you create. As a DM I find modules easier to run than creating 100% from scratch, but as a player I just want to play D&D. Where the game is set is not that big a concern.

I think how far a game strays from supporting normal D&D is a better gauge for lack of players on these forums. I see open slots for games like spycraft and Call of Cthulhu d20 while most D&D ones fill quickly.

When I saw there might be interest in a homebrew, I started the revision of my homebrew pantheon that I've been putting off for six months. It'll take me some time--I can only work on it at night or early in the morning and I keep falling asleep with the Draconomicon on my lap. :)

Remove ads