This is Bazaar: Dungeon Adventure

Hurricain

First Post
Deacon steps up, " Well , which way? I'll take the lead , I have a keen eye for traps and tend not to be as noisy as the rest of you all. So point me in the direction."

(( I will move 20 feet from the party moving siliently +10 and search for traps +6 search , assuming no one cares for me to move in the front of the party.))

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Aye, this place is very complex, kinda makes it hard ta navigate when they've renovated so much," Griswald says, waiting to hear Poto's results, "Take care now Deacon, don't get caught offguard by the wee critters."

Last edited:

Badger

First Post
Back all...if there is still room for me after my class, I'd love to get back in the game when Todd returns...the game is definately worth the wait...sorry again for the zamboni with my schedule...

Badger

First Post
Enee-Menee

{Marcus}

As his companions, both new and old, begin their search of the room, Marcus walked towards Zarin and spoke quickly.

"While I have no doubt that your mastery of the weave is far more suited to these dark tunnels than my own, do not be overly zealous in your casting. In a land of illusions not everything is as it seems..."

Seeing Deacon decide upon the path for them to follow, Marcus waited until the group began moving again, and pressed foward with the others.

OOC: Even if Todd is gone for a little bit, we can still post amongst ourselves if you would all like...

Remove ads