• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is my d20 heritage: something for everyone to pick!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Turanil, did you ever decide to post any of your existing artwork for download on RPGnow as clip art?

I like it a lot! They have that old school charm...

Turanil

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Turanil, did you ever decide to post any of your existing artwork for download on RPGnow as clip art?

I like it a lot! They have that old school charm...
Thanks!!

Wulf, I am an admirer of your products (what a shame that I could never get Slavelords of Cydonia). The artwork on my gallery won't make it to RPGnow. However, if you are interested in something just contact me, and I can give you the rights (and high resolution pics) to use these images in some of your publications. I would just request a book or two (such as Slavelords and Complete Half-orc) as payment... For work on order, we can discuss it of course.

EDIT: I forgot to add that these drawings already appear in a couple of netbooks, plus a next one. So you wouldn't be the only one to use them if you would like to... :\

Last edited:

Coredump

Explorer
Way cool. I looked at a couple, and decided to DL them all. Thanks.

BTW, I was only able to DL one file from the Classes group, and one file from the Races group. Just FYI.

Slife

First Post
For me, at least, a lot of links are brokish.

For instance, you like to:
dcrouzet.chez.tiscali.fr/gaming/bookofbeasts_v4.zip

Instead of

dcrouzet.chez.tiscali.fr/gaming/d20files/bookofbeasts_v4.zip

EDIT: That auto URL truncation is annoying.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads