• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

thisiswhyyourefat.com - That's some Good Eatin'!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Somehow it reminds me of the Heartstopper Burger from GTA :D.
It actually sounds like something that I might like :confused:

Sounds like you've never had a Luther Burger. A bunch of friends and I made some once. I ate two. It was a unique experience (as in, I don't ever intend to do it again).

Likewise, at a restaurant called The Vortex, here in Atlanta, you can get a burger called the Coronary Bypass. Half pound of beef, with mayonnaise, bacon, all the typical burger fixins, topped with a fried egg. For bonus points, go for the Double Bypass, which replaces the buns with a pair of grilled cheese sandwiches.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Sounds like you've never had a Luther Burger. A bunch of friends and I made some once. I ate two. It was a unique experience (as in, I don't ever intend to do it again).

Likewise, at a restaurant called The Vortex, here in Atlanta, you can get a burger called the Coronary Bypass. Half pound of beef, with mayonnaise, bacon, all the typical burger fixins, topped with a fried egg. For bonus points, go for the Double Bypass, which replaces the buns with a pair of grilled cheese sandwiches.
We also have something called a ghetto burger.
Ann's Snack Bar - Atlanta, GA, 30317-2001 - Citysearch

Jesus_marley

First Post

simply reading this description gave me chest pains.

Remove ads