Those Electric Blues...

That new Electric Blue doesn't seem to be working; I've tried to select it and I keep getting booted back to ENWorld Default.

DungeonmasterCal; read the entire thread. I just answered that question not two or three posts ago.

dpmcalister

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
That new Electric Blue doesn't seem to be working; I've tried to select it and I keep getting booted back to ENWorld Default.
Works fine for me (Firefox 1.0/WinXP). Having said that, it's too dark for my tastes (much prefer PHBII at the moment - although looking forward to Stealth's re-release :))

EricNoah

Adventurer
Electric blue is cool. I'd love to see a large text version of it -- the normal text (of any style) is too small to read on my laptop... :)

Michael Morris

First Post
Rather than write two versions of each stylesheet I'd like you to try this trick Eric.

If you're using IE this should work - Psionicist probably knows the same trick on Firefox.

Click on Tools>General tab, then click the accessability button. Click the checkbox that says "ignore font sizes specified by websites"

Next upload the attached css file then clip the .txt extension off and put it somewhere out of the way. Click "Format document using my style sheet" and select it. This will not only affect this vbulletin site, but also all other vbulletin sites.

Attachments

• largetext.css.txt
    470 bytes · Views: 79

EricNoah

Adventurer
Hey, I didn't even need the style sheet -- your Accessibility trick worked. I can now use IE's Text Size command. Electric Blue here I come!

Remove ads