Those Electric Blues...

Berandor

lunatic
Michael Morris said:
I had, but I only have room for 24 icons. If I expand beyond that the expansion must go across every single forum. There are easily more than 24 settings out there, so I didn't want anyone to feel like I was dissing their fav setting.
More than 24?

Homebrew
FR
Eberron
Planescape
Midnight
Dungeon Path
Scarred Lands
AU
Kalamar
OA
Greyhawk/Core
Dark Sun
Oathbound
D20 modern
D20 future
Adventure!d20/Pulp
Spycraft
Mutants/Masterminds

well, there would be some more than I can't think of right now... perhaps you're right.

cybertalus

First Post
Michael the orange is perfect, thanks.

One other thing I noticed today that seems odd (but may have been that way before) is the area below a message where the "quote" and online status indicator sits is a different color from the areas above it. It doesn't look bad, it just struck me as slightly odd.

Oh, and I did try out most of the postbit options. The ones I tried all worked. It's very cool having that level of choice.

Michael Morris

First Post
cybertalus said:
Michael the orange is perfect, thanks.

One other thing I noticed today that seems odd (but may have been that way before) is the area below a message where the "quote" and online status indicator sits is a different color from the areas above it. It doesn't look bad, it just struck me as slightly odd.

That's intentional, and in other sets it's more pronounced.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Look for a drop-down menu on the left hand side. Pick Player's Handbook and watch the magic unfold. ;)

Remove ads