• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread # of views inconsistancy...

MerakSpielman

First Post
I just noticed this. If somebody follows a link to a thread, they don't increase its number of views. If they click the title of the thread, they do.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

I posted a Story Hour short about my paladin and a mystery he unraveled. I posted a link to it in another thread. A few minutes later, I got an email saying somebody had responded to it and an email saying somebody responded to the other thread, in both in response to having read the Story Hour and both from different people.

But when I go to the Story Hour forum, it says there have been only 2 views. Now, we all know you get 1 view for free when you create the thread, so if I had 2 responses pertaining to the thread, there should have been 3 views minimum. Yet, there were only 2.

This incident is the only evidence I have of my assumption. Has anybody else noticed this? Does anybody else care (somehow I doubt it ;))?

Baron Von StarBlade

On a related note, I've noticed that the # of pages seems to be inconsistent as well. IE the If you donated via Expedious Retreat Press, POST HERE Thread is only showing 8 pages, but it really has 13 pages. Also the Oh my gosh Monte Cook's puppy is the CUTEST! thread only shows 1 page, but it really has 2. . Any one else experiencing this weirdness?

Remove ads