Thread Recompilation - Places

El Jefe

First Post
Discussion - General, Part I

Just a couple of things to discuss here.

The description of Rivenblight mentions that the kingdom of Hendrallia sits on the eastern border of the city. Well, according to the map, it's several dozen miles away. I'm wondering if most large cities don't control the region surrounding the city, so that might better read "the human kingdom of Hendrallia sits on the eastern border of the city's lands".

The other thing was the Roadwarden's Waystation 3 miles SSE of Orussus. I haven't read the adventure thread that appears in, but...

1. I presume it's not far from or even in the middle of the fens mentioned in the Red Dragon Inn I thead.

2. The map shows the road to Fallon leading nearly due east out of town, and only curving a little bit to the south. It seems odd to me that a Roadwarden's Waystation would be located an hour's walk from a major city, but far from the only road of significance in the area.

El Jefe

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
I remember that... that was a long time ago, too. :) You might want to mention that its blue, since you're noting the details on some of the drinks...
It is blue. That was only mentioned in passing, so I'm not surprised that I missed it.

A good memory you've got there.

LogicsFate

First Post
El Jefe said:
The other thing was the Roadwarden's Waystation 3 miles SSE of Orussus. I haven't read the adventure thread that appears in, but....

The first adventure mentioned it I beleive, but four miles east

LogicsFate

First Post
El Jefe said:
Yup, there it is. Should have read your post on Adventure - A Hunting Trip more closely.

Eh, It happens. They worded it differently making it eisier to overlook.

I'll hopefully have anouther adventure up monday maybe two since I have nothing else to do, and reading old adventures is cool

Bront

The man with the probe
This should be interesting to hear your thread complilation from the Festival of Halina.

I wonder if you should request that all GMs make a thread recompilation of their adventures of any publicly established information.

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
This should be interesting to hear your thread complilation from the Festival of Halina.

I wonder if you should request that all GMs make a thread recompilation of their adventures of any publicly established information.

Lets see, Since I figure I'll feild adventures and misc discusstions for now... and at the one a week rate I'm going... I'll get back to the festival in about a year, :\ Thats no good.

I guess you could request it, just as long as you don't demand it.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
El Jefe said:
It is blue. That was only mentioned in passing, so I'm not surprised that I missed it.

A good memory you've got there.

Why, thank you. :) However, if you looked hard enough to find that, then you also probably noticed that it was Troi who got it; and it was marked on my character sheet with the entry: "paid for the blue drink". So it's more by looking constantly than good memory that I remember that it was blue. :)

LogicsFate

First Post
Adventure (A Trek to the Vinyards)

-Location Orussus
..-buisness Fenton’s Wines &spirits, on th’ Avenue a Merchants
....-Mr. Brindle, works for Fenton, along with several young men and a young dwarf
..-Edwyd’s Victuals, three doors down from the RDI. Most advetures meet there before adventures for breakfast
....-3 sp for a king’s feast at EV, complete with Edwyd’s Famous Griddle-Cakes
..-Toad(deaf half-orc) and Billie(human), young street Urchins of Orussus, they look up to Troi Delmontees

-Location Vingarius Vinyards
..-20 miles south, south east of orussus
..-Far side of a small valley
..-Main manor house door opens into a foyer 40ft long by 20ft wide four doors
..-east door contains a gameroom
..-The Foyer empties into a hallway running West to East, with several doors along it's length. Past the Kitchen (on the North side of the hallway) lies the easiest path to the stairs up.
..-bedroom on the second floor

-NPCs VV
..-Daryn Vingsrius, young boy
..-Orson Vingarius, Older brother
..-Marinya "Mavreena" Vingarius, Mother
..-AdolphusVingarius, Father (Dead)

-Location Roadhouse three miles out of Orussus
..-Enbard Gunnerson, Road Warden
..-The road house has common rooms you can sleep in for a copper a night
..-it's a two-story structure painted white and blue, with terra cotta tiles set upon it's roof.
..-A barn ,outhouse and smithy also sit alongside the Roadhouse, and a small garden can be seen behind and a well across the road
..-Up-keep by the mayor

-Location Vanchar
..-in the southlands
..-Native word for "orchid of the sun" is Mavreena

Last edited:

Remove ads