• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Three Baltimore Gamers, looking for more!

Xer0

First Post
Hi all. My current gaming group has sort of fallen apart due to personal reasons. Left without a GM, my two friends and myself are trying to make the best of a bad situation and keep on gaming.

I've stepped forward to take up the role of the GM and between the three of us, we've decided to play D&D 3.5. We'll be using Monte Cook's Ptolus and I plan on starting at 1st and going the distance, all the way to 20th. However, since there's just the three of us, that only gives me two players and frankly, I need more. I'm looking for two to four players, folks who can provide their own transportation since we all come direct to the game from work. We're a bunch of easy going, laid back guys and we'd like the same. I would say we're about 50/50 roleplaying and combat, so that something you should keep in mind if you're interested.

We meet on Tuesday nights, from 5pm til 9ish, in Rosedale - which is basically White Marsh or real close to it.

So, any takers? Do you have what it takes to challenge the evil that awaits you in the Spire? If so, give me a shout here or email me.

Looking forward to gaming with you guys!

Last edited:

Xer0

First Post
Actually we've moved to Wednesdays. And are you really willing to make the drive from Brandywine up to Rosedale every week for a D&D game? That's 62 miles one way.

Nikroecyst

First Post
I would be more than willing to drive out to Rosedale Md. however, the problem is now that i've started school. I am in school from noon to 8:30 on wednesdays. What times to do you all play on Wednesdays?

Xer0

First Post
Nikroecyst said:
I would be more than willing to drive out to Rosedale Md. however, the problem is now that i've started school. I am in school from noon to 8:30 on wednesdays. What times to do you all play on Wednesdays?
6pm to 10pm. By the time you get up here, we'd be in the wrapping up phase. I see you've looked at the Sunday thread, that's probably a better time for all involved.

Remove ads