• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Three Implement Feats

andarilhor

First Post
Three Implement Feats

You can only benefit from one implement feat each time.

Long Range Wand [Implement]
PR: Ability to use wand as a implement
B: When using a ranged attack power with the implement keyword while wielding a wand as implement, the power gains a long range equal two times his actual range, when attacking a target within this long range you have -2 penalty to your attack rolls.

Centering Staff [Implement]
PR: Ability to use staff as a implement
B: When using a area burst attack power with the implement keyword while wielding a staff as implement, you can change the range of the power to close burst, if you do so, the power do not affects you.

Selective Orb [Implement]
PR: Ability to use orb as a implement
B: When using a area burst attack power with the implement keyword while wielding a orb as implement, you can select a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier to not be affected by the power.

Any thoughts?

fissionessence

First Post
I like these, but they're definitely too powerful for just heroic tier feats. They would be good as 1/encounter implement mastery class feature alternatives, or possibly 1/encounter feats.

~

andarilhor

First Post
Well... with the exception of the orb feat I am failing to see those feats as too powerful, just like more specific uses of implements instead of fluff/magic item use. You guys can explain to me as the wand and staff feats are too powerful?!

The orb feat can be modified to not affect one square/tier, and not affect powers with the zone keyword (just to not give the DM too much of a headache), what do you think?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads