• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Through Darkness, Light ("the plethora of prospective permutations")

Macbeth

First Post
Macbeth, DM 1/Crazed College Student during finals 1

OOC: Looks like I'll be able to keep this game, but my after this I won't be able to post until Wednesday, since Finals are in full swing. I hope you guys are as happy as I am that we can keep this game going.
I've tried to make sense of what the party is planning on doing, but with the number ofplans that have been considered, it was hard to find out what you finally decided on. If I have misrepresented anybody's actions, just post and I will make changes as needed

Aernoeth moves forward, taking adavantage of what little cover he can find, and tugs on the gate lightly. Luckily, it appears the fortress has already been unlocked for the day, the the door gives slightly. [Assuming that Aernoeth acts as planned] Aernoeth motions back to the party, using the sign he showed earlier to convey that the door is unlocked.

OOC: From my understanding, both Kelsis and Chenroeth would cloimb the towers, thought Erekose's last post seems that he might wait. For ease of play, I'm going to assume tha when the moment comes, Chenroeth will climb. If Erekose has decided differently, tell me, and I'll revise things a bit

Kelsis and Chenroeth move out of cover, making their way to the towers just out of the gaurds' view. They both begin to climb, with Kelsis making progress slightly faster then Chenroeth.

At the top of each tower the climbers find a single gaurd. the gaurds are not particularly well armed, but they look as if, when they get over their shock at seeing Kelsis and Chenroeth, they will sound the alarm.

OOC: Kelsis and Chenroeth have the element of suprise, giving them a suprise round (half actions) to do with as they wish. After that the gaurds look like they will not try one-on-one combat, but will instead try to get help.
After Kelsis and Chenroeth take their suprise round, we will roll for init and proceed with whatever plans you guys make.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kelsis the Bright-Eyed, Female Sibeccai Akashic 1

*Kelsis will fire her crossbow at the guard, aiming at the guard's heart, snarling slightly as she does so*

OOC: : +0 ranged attack for 1d8 points of damage.
OOC:

Erekose13

Explorer
Chenroeth will launch himself forward, not wanting to take the time to draw a weapon he will try to pin the guard. He will try to prevent the man from trying to cry out while subduing him.

[ooc: +3 melee touch attack, +3 grapple check, 1d3+3 nonlethal damage]

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Aoe-Narara runs full speed towards the door upon seeing Aernoeth's sign, struggling to hold back a shout of joy that battle will soon be joined.

dead_radish

Explorer
Aelin shrugs as he watches his compatriots charge in various manners. "Olliahon, Goddess of Noble Quests against Surprisingly Prepared Forces, lend us your sight."

He trots along behind the giant, mentally reviewing his spells.

Aernoeth

First Post
Aernoeth Swiftblade Quickling Unfettered

With the gate not locked, Aernoeth spends a few seconds getting it totally open so that the others can charge straight in.

Then, Aernoeth draws his dagger and stalks in himself. The Faen looks about for any one to engage in melee.

[OOC: combat orders

if no opponent(s) in sight:
open the gate (standard action, I think) and then Sneak in (maximum move 10' for a Sneak) while Spotting and Listening for foes.

if opponent(s) are lurking behind the gate:
open the gate (standard action, I think) and then move in (up to 20') to engage a guard.

combat stats: as in a preceding post

Picturing the interior as a courtyard, but must admit I'm not too clear on what is beyond the gate, structurally]

Macbeth

First Post
Aernoeth said:
Picturing the interior as a courtyard, but must admit I'm not too clear on what is beyond the gate, structurally]
OOC: No time for a long post, but I just wanted to clarify that until the gate is open (which I will deal with in a full length post tomorrow or the next day, once finals are over), you really don't have much of an idea what the inside is layed out like.

Remove ads