• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Throw ball (AKA American Football)

Grehnhewe

First Post
Actually have some time to watch some today. I have all but given up on my Chargers, but there are some good games on.

Watching Niners Saints. Saints fumbled a kick return and SF has tied it up 7 to 7.

KC Broncos should be a good game tonight.

Crothian

First Post
I have Direct TV so I can watch any game I want. I was pleased to see the Steelers win the early game after it looked like they couldn't stop the Lions in the second quarter. I'm now watching the Bears Ravens overtime and then will flip between the late games.

Ahnehnois

First Post
You'd think having two ostensibly good football teams in the greater Washington metro area we'd be able to go through at least one week without watching a horrible choke job against weak opposition.

Nope.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Welp, my football is pretty much done. The Browns are, well, the Browns and lost to Cincy. No real shame in that, though, as Cincy is the best team ... in an admittedly bad North. But yeah. Browns. Oh well, at least I have my other favorite team ever, right? Who's that you ask? Oh, it's the Packers! What? Rodgers is done for weeks? They're starting Scott Tolzein you say? Oh, ok. Forget them, too.

I can always move on to college, though. My favorite team remains unbeaten after manhandling a conference foe with 591 total yards, over 400 on the ground and a score of 60-35. In the last three games they've put up 179 points against 49 and every team they beat was in their conference. Sounds pretty good, right? Welp, no. See, that conference would happen to be the Big10. Yeah. Ohio State can only hope for the Rose Bowl at this point. If they wouldn't have had that bowl ban last year they'd have killed Notre Dame and had another championship. This year since the Big10 is hella bad they've no shot. Baylor just jumped 'em for 3rd in the AP and isn't showing any signs of slowing down ... and they've beaten better teams. So yeah, my football is pretty much over.

Remove ads