• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thumbs up to SkeletonKey Games e-Adventure Tiles

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Ed, I sent you an email a couple weekends ago... Did you miss it or ignore it?

re: Blackdyrge's Bestiary-- I had the same idea myself! I hope the two of you find great success!

Wulf

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:
Ed, I sent you an email a couple weekends ago... Did you miss it or ignore it?

re: Blackdyrge's Bestiary-- I had the same idea myself! I hope the two of you find great success!

Wulf

I can't seem to find it. I had a hard drive crap out on me and it may have been on the old drive I turned back in to the manufacturer. Email me again and I will get back to you.

(edit) I found it, I must have been ignoring you :) I'll get back to you today.

Sorry about that.

- Ed

sjmiller

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to SkeletonKey Games e-Adventure Tiles.

Ed does some fantastic work on these and I've found them very easy to customize for my own games and have used them on many occassions.

How about other people? Like 'em? Dislike 'em? Like the Fiery Dragon Dungeon Tiles also by the same catographer?
I just have to say that Ed's tiles rock like no tomorrow! I have purchased quite a few different sets (10 or 12 at last count) and use them exclusively. My gaming group is impressed at the quality and quantity available. I am even using a couple of the sample maps that have been included with the sets. Right now the party is in the Temple of the Serpent God and that is attached to the map from Dungeon Details Vol 1.

I have a color laser printer to print them, and I used cardstock with a high brightness. It makes the pieces turn out wonderfully, with incredible detail. Plus I have printed the index pages from each set and cut out those mini-tiles for when I am making maps. Sure does make it easy to create an adventure map!

Keep it up Ed, I really appreciate it.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:

Me, three! You and I have to wake up pretty early to beat Ed to an idea, I guess :)

In addition to the great things that have been said about Ed & his tiles, I'd like to add that he's very supportive of fellow publishers and open to collaboration* - this proves to be true of just about everyone in gaming, but it's always worth celebrating.

* I'm actively nagging Nat to get back in touch with you about the remorhaz ice-lair as I type!

Remove ads