• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thumbs up to SkeletonKey Games e-Adventure Tiles

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
The FREE promo is now over, sorry if you missed it. Below are links to two sets that have always been FREE

Fungus Caves http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=433&products_id=2186

and

Annual Vol. 1 http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=433&products_id=3634

If you have posted above this post and haven't received your set, shoot me an email at ed(at)skeletonkeygames(dot)com and I will make sure you get your swag.

Thanks to everyone who participated and don't forget to thank Joe Kushner for starting this thread and inspiring the give away.

Enjoy -

Ed Bourelle
SkeletonKey Games

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Looks like several people had some nice gifts today. You guys enjoy your tiles and don't forget to thank Ed by telling others about his work.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ed - I hope you can find a distributor one day for all of your sets to be printed on cardstock.

I like the ones from Fiery Dragon and use them every game I play in, but it would be nice to have the larger .pdf products you sell printed on cardstock in full color. (My printer is old and feeble so printing the .pdfs to cardstock is not an option for me.)

Eremite

Explorer
LathanM said:
I just picked up his set for Dunjinni and it looks great. Hopefully he does a second set.

I agree. This was the best of the Dundjinni sets, IMO, although I think I'm saying that because now my Dundjinni maps "match" the e-Adventure tiles I have bought.

Anyway, I'm a compulsive buyer of products by Ed Bourelle. He has managed to find the right mix of making the maps look good artistically and yet able to be drawn by a DM in a hurry. As far as I am concerned, he sets the standard for all RPG cartographers to follow.

NeghVar

First Post
Dave,

SKG Webmaster Art here...

I print the SKG tiles onto full sheet (8.5" x 11") stickers, mount them on to magazine or comic book backer boards, and then cut them out.

They turn out very nice.

You can find the full page stickers on eBay for a pretty good price.

DaveMage said:
Ed - I hope you can find a distributor one day for all of your sets to be printed on cardstock.

I like the ones from Fiery Dragon and use them every game I play in, but it would be nice to have the larger .pdf products you sell printed on cardstock in full color. (My printer is old and feeble so printing the .pdfs to cardstock is not an option for me.)

Ciao!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I can't recommend these strongly enough. My only complaint is that I can't get Ed to keep pimping his products on maxminis :) ; though they are a little obsessed with tourneys over there. I'd think the RPG forum could get him some business.

Go buy these now.

JoeGKushner

First Post
SkeletonKey Ed said:
No city/urban sets YET.

- Ed

p.s. only three free sets left.

Does Mr. Burns impression... crossing hands.... "Excellent."

Something like this would really be useful. I'm running Grim Tales, and while the first part needs a marsh or swamp land (which I used the old Dundjinni to do), there are latter parts in the city. Any chance of someething covering roofs? In one part, the party is ambushed by assassins in two buildings across from one another and something like this would really go a long way in making that part easier to run.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads