• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time For Another Round Of Iron Dm!!!

Nail

First Post
He said no comments 'till.....when? Somethin' about fairness an' impartiality an' all o' that.

Hey Nem, when can we vent?

-Nail

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I have given them both a once over and will be writing up my decision sometime this evening. . .

Until then do you not think suspense is better served by people NOT saying who they think should win? :D

Rune

Once A Fool
nemmerle said:
I have given them both a once over and will be writing up my decision sometime this evening. . .

Until then do you not think suspense is better served by people NOT saying who they think should win? :D

Personally, I put my money on Wicht at the very beginning, but with Wulf's absolutely friggin' beautiful entry in round one, I'm having my doubts. It'll be a tough call, that one, for sure.

Nail

First Post
Yup, I'll keep my comments t' myself, 'till after Nem' posts. Y'all better do th' same, or me an' th' boys'll come knockin'......

Suspense is good fer th soul.......or some such rot.

<OT> Hey Rune:

'Finally got yer sig. It's that muppet fantasy movie, ain't it. What's th' name? I forget.

-Nail

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Stress Relief

So, for those of you who are as on edge as I am, here's a totally unpaid plug: Check out the "Thinking Putty" at :

http://www.puttyworld.com/

It's ye olde silly putty, but it comes in all kinds of colors, and you order it in tins that provide a good baseball-size handful.

I've been giving my bronze putty a workout today.

-rg

PS -- if you go to the site, make sure you check out the "Learn Tricks page, where they have movies of themselves shooting putty out of a PVC cannon, hitting it with a hammer (it shatters) and other fun stuff.

Rune

Once A Fool
toberane said:

It's called The Dark Crystal. Great flick.

Best fantasy movie ever, with Lord of the Rings trailing at a distant second place.

Also, I might add, one of my favorite prophesies--one whose style I attempt to emulate whenever I give prophesies to my players in a game.

I like prophesies that give a best case scenario (or worst case), tell how it can be acheived, but don't actually mention if it will, or not.

Last edited:

Remove ads