• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time is up.

siskon

First Post
a simple addition to the one above

Orndene said:
*added to that above*
Mangey dogs? Every battle we have had woth your kind, we have been outnumbered. Everytime we come away with more of you dead. We do not fear the darkness, we do not fear you. You will fall as the others have.

Every battle with my kind? You speak of that which you do not know; for I am unlike any you have encountered before. Your arrogance will be your own undoing. If you wish to challenge me, speak plainly instead of with words that display your own lack of understanding. I am easily found, and you may bring the utmost of your strength as well as the fullest number of the pitiful, rag-tag mob you call a pack. Your own death awaits you at every turn. More of us dead you say? And yet we have grown stronger, exponentially as the time continues. Time is on the side of the Darkness, but do not be fooled into thinking that I am as others you know.

*signed in dried blood, black as midnight*

Siskon, Chief of Security

Stephanie

First Post
You know not of true darkness

*a dark hooded figure comes up to the board and reads the messages she then writes upon a piece of parchment*

Do you fools think you can prevent all of your enemies from destroying you? It matters not how many allies you have Darkness one day there will be much stronger, and much smarter foes out there for you and you shall all fall either one at a time or all at once. You know not of true darkness until you have lived, breathed, and loved in the shadows of the night. Until you can truley say that darkness is your lover and light your enemy you cannot truley call yourselves "Darkness". The darkness that engulfs me is my peace i do not wish for the light.......

*written in a deep jet black colored ink is the simple signature*

The Shadow Walker

Remove ads