Time is up.

DeVille

First Post
A figure completely disguised by a large hooded robe pens a message below Mayu's original announcement.

Mayu Amakura said:
*The young woman approaches the board and wastes no time pinning up the following message:*

We don't have eat and we don't have to sleep. We don't have to breathe and we won't untill we see what we want to see. And what we want to see is you go to sleep in the dirt, permenatly. You have not met the rest of us but best believe you are going to know us. You are opposing a gathering overseeing Oerth. The deaths of Milosh and Elektra will be avenged by us, and those whom depict fiction in these words will be the first go. Trust not your friends, trust the desk. Use not your chest.. no we recommend you use a vest, before we choose your rest.. no you chose death. Six feet deep, my friends, that is the depth.

-Mayu

Beware Mayu... Slayers are not the only ones who wish your end.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*The young woman approaches the board and looks it over, then posts the following:*

I live in death, but the question is: Can you live in it too?

-Mayu

Babylon Logos

First Post
*THe young elf lass smirks as she reads the recent replies. She quickly pens her own.*

So haste in seeking demise Defcarr? I have beaten you before, upon my own ability. And you seek me to find people to fight beside? You must be less intelligent than I originally believed if you think I would ever see one garnish enough extra ability in such a short time to require one, whom has put you in your place multiple times, to seek out a team.

Babylon Logos, the Discourse of the First, Slayer

*The elf tacks up the note, and turns away with the shake of her head.*

Kipcha

First Post
A young woman approaches the boards, smirking some as she reads the posts. She quickly scribbles something in a piece of parchment which she tacks up under the past posts.

"Know this... she is not alone in this battle... a fight against her is a fight against me... -Kipcha"

The woman turns and heads back out.

Last edited:

arlian

First Post
*a simple note, with only one sentence on it is fastened to Kipchas*

You will face the sun...

*a blue anch has been scribbled to the lower end of it*

Silver_Shulad

First Post
Silver glances over at the notes and snickers alittle then looks to the blue 'ankh' and seems to grin, the walks away as one of the note on the board letters scramble creating something new.

reads:

I still await.. i watch, even one that bring challange i was within reach, im i feared? i do not understand Mayu. Then next we meet, maybe you will act on your words?

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*A figure in a cloak approaches the boards and outstretches a hand placing the following note:*

Let me make myself clear, we stand ready, whenever, however and whoever. Tis time to send your kind trekking through the weaponry of a pure pedigree. Through whatever opposes us we will be victorious, whether it is mutts, humans, celestials, or slayers. All will meet the same fate. Let the Darkness consume you.

-Mayu

Last edited:

Orndene

First Post
*A message, scrawled in heavy ink*

We have killed some of you already, dead ones, and the pack will never stop untill we tear the heart from the last of you. I will crush you in my claws. You will either die, or run, there is no other option.

siskon

First Post
To this so-called pack:

Beware who you call out... and beware who you seek to overthrow. There is nothing but darkness ahead of you, behind you, and all around you. You would seek to catch those on the fringe, singly, and gang them. Of course, like the mangy dogs that you are, this is your only method of fighting. Would you call out true power? Would you fight in equal numbers? A quick death is what you seek, but I assure you a slow one. You must come to me, all must come to me, to find what you believe you seek, but what you shall surely find in the end. I await as always, where I have always been. There is no escaping that which is inexorable. I am the one you must come to at the end. So come, come quickly, come all...I would enjoy the amusement such an encounter would yield.

*signed in dried blood that is black as midnight*
Siskon, Chief of Security

Orndene

First Post
*added to that above*
Mangey dogs? Every battle we have had woth your kind, we have been outnumbered. Everytime we come away with more of you dead. We do not fear the darkness, we do not fear you. You will fall as the others have.

Remove ads