• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tin Man - Trouble in the O.Z. (needs players and GM)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay, now here is a game I could really get into, one based on Tin Man. We need players (of course I'm laying claim to the first player spot) and a GM. I'd prefer it to be done with D20, but however its done, I'll play so as I have a copy of the rules.

Okay, all interested; sound off.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Voda Vosa said:
More info would be apreciated.
Have you seen Tin Man? Basically the game is a conituation of that storyline, maybe set right after, a short time after or much further out. There is a "rip" between the fabric of reality that allows people from Earth tovisit the O.Z. and vice versa.

If you mean actual details on races, magic and other whatnots, that'll be up to the GM to decide.

SQuigley316

First Post
This could make for an interesting setting. When you say you would like to use d20 for this, did you have anything specific in mind? I'm thinking the Eberron Campaign Setting would have the best feel, as the magic is a bit lower and the world has that same mythic yet steampunkesque feel that the Tin Man series conveyed. Let me give it some thought this weekend and if no one wants to throw their hat in the ring maybe I could be up for running something with this.

SQuigley316

First Post
Not having been an avid reader of the Baum books at a younger age, I have been wracking my brain to come up with a twist on storyline for this setting to no avail. Although not having seen anyone post in here it seems as if interest in this is gone anyway.

Remove ads