TMP: Bardroid list.

W

WizO_Pounamu

bardroid tells you, "I can offer you any of the following: coffeine, surge, espcaf, xachibik, conatha, milkshake, wine, beer, oilmead, pica, rum, purplestuff, lum, garrmorl, gorimn, tovash, hawkwind, catsblood, stout, karib, sathar, sap, scotch, sausage, eagleroth, vintha, steak, wergs, stew, burger, boren, poutine, salad, worm, potatoes, tuna, beef, bolvil, grilledbolvil, golomdiss, hintra, whip"

Ok. Who can remember RPing with Beedee in the Cantina? Not enough obviously... ;)

We are probably not going to get our setting specific serving bot for a while. Players need to improvise.

Bots aren't the simplest things for us to get. In terms of having it made, the room itself was the easy bit. Chances are we're not going to see our SAM until at least a couple of weeks, probably longer. In the meanwhile we have aquired Bardroid under the assumption that something is better than nothing.

Don't forget that you are the ones responsible for deciding how to play with something. You don't need to take the bot litterally.

Whe I'm awake again, I'll post a list of BD's items and the responses. That'll at least give some indication of what's workable and help you to know what you'll just have to make up.

Here's a start. The really obvious ones like milkshake and rum I haven't bothered to list.

Coffieine - coffee
surge - energy soda
espcaf - expresso coffee
xachibik - non-alc cocktail/mix (could be used as juice)
conatha - mineral water
oilmead - mead
pica - alc mix/cocktail
lum - hot mulled rum
garrmorl - ale
gorimn - fortified wine
torvash - alc mix
hawkwind - amber ale
catsblood - whiskey
karib - brown wine
sathar - green wine
sap - bourbon
eagleroth - chicken pie
vintha - a grilled meal
vergs - veges
boren - meat patties
bolvil - stew
grilledbolvil - hotdog? Something in a bun
golomdiss - something on a bun
hintra - cake/bread dessert
whip - icecream sundae

- Pounamu

S

Seloy Bronson

I'm still sure that worm is some sort of health code violation . . .

W

WizO_Pounamu

I'm going over the new bot's menu again... *soft sigh*
Is there anything anyone wants to add?
Don't ask me how long I can give you. ;) Not too long, or they'll get annoyed at me for sendng them updates, even if theyre not doing it yet...

Meat Pie: Chunks of flavored meat wrapped into a pocket in a flaky pie crust. A large number of flavors and fillings are available $1.50-$2.00
Fruit Pastry: Syrupy fruit squirted into a pocket of flaky, sweet pie crust, A large number of flavors and fillings are available $1.00-$2.00
Cupcake: A puff of whipped cake batter baked into a convenient, hand-held size. Choices of cake, frosting, and cream filling available $0.50-$1.00
Cake: A wedge of puffy sweet cake available in a variety of flavors with frosting $1.00-$3.00
Water: A 20 oz bottle of crystal clear water for those who subscribe to the saying "don't drink the water". An observant person may notice that the water source is the same as the NYC's tap water, filtered. $1.00-$1.50
Milk: A cool 20 oz. bottle of homogenized moo juice in whole, 2%, 1%, and skim. $1.00 Flavor burst syrup extra (+ $0.50)
Tea: A piping hot cup of tea in a variety of flavors. ($1.00) Cream Powder and sweetening syrup extra (+$0.10-$0.25)
Coffee: A piping hot cup of coffee in a variety of flavors. ($1.00 straight black-$2.50+ specialties) Cream Powder and sweetening syrup extra. (+$0.10-$0.25) Specialty and premium flavors from local merchants available on request at the bar.
Juice: A healthy glass of all natural fruit extract (contains 5% juice) (20 oz bottles) $2.50
Soda: Fountain drinks in 20 different available syrups ($1.00-$1.50) (12 oz cup, 20 oz bottle)
Beer: The cool crisp favorite of the working man. Available in a variety of draft and micro brews (12oz. Bottles and glasses respectively). ID scan required: Age restricted. $3.00
Wine: A fragrant drink in many varieties, local and imported. ID scan required: Age restricted. $2.75+
Liquor: Hearty sprits in a 8 oz glass. Stronger varieties in shots (6 oz). ID scan required: Age restricted. $3.75+
Cocoa: A piping hot cup of chocolate powder and heated water or milk. Specialty and premium flavors from local merchants available on request at the bar. $1.00-$5.00 (1.00 normal, 2.50+ specialties)
Cocktail: A mixed drink of various type, alcoholic and non-alcoholic available. ID scan required for alcohol: Age restricted. (6 oz glass) $3.75+
Energy Drink: A bittersweet drink spiked with electrolytes and/or herbal supplements (12 oz glass, 20 oz bottles) ($1.29-$2.00)
Fruitwedges: Pieces of juicy citrus fruit in a variety of types $0.60
Fries: A side dish of crispy golden potato strips. $1.00
Cornchips: Greasy but crunchy curls of ground corn. $1.00
Crisps: A bag of thin, salty, fried or baked potato slices available in original or a number of flavors or styles. $1.00
Nachos: A bag of corn chips with a dusting of flavor powder or a side of nacho cheese sauce. $2.00
Soup: A small cup of broth with a few veggies, pasta, and/or chucks of meat available in a variety of flavors $1.29
Wings: A dozen fried chicken wings dipped in a spicy mixture of hot sauce and butter. Available with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce and a side of carrots and celery. $7.00
Omelet: An fluffed and folded egg omelet available in a number of styles and flavors. $2.50
Pretzels: A bag of twisted, bite sized pieces of salted bread. $1.00
Bagel: A doughnut-like circle of boiled and baked bread available with a number of simple spreads and in a number of flavors. $1.50
Peanuts: A bag of toasted and salted nuts. $1.00
Bread: A roll, or slices of bread available in a number of styles and flavors. ($0.40-$1.00)
Fruit: A chilled piece of seasonal fruit of reasonable ripeness and quality. $0.50
Yogurt: A cup of yogurt with or without fruit and syrup. $0.75
Pudding: A creamy cup of vanilla or chocolate dairy product. $0.50
Cheesecake: A slice of cream cheese pie in a graham cracker crust and with or without fruit topping. $1.50
Icecream: A half pint or stick of frozen flavored dairy product. ($1.00 for pop, $2.25 for sundae cup)
Icepop: A frozen flavored syrup on a stick. $0.50
Cookies: A pair of large chewy baked rounds available in various flavors. $1.00
Pasta: A small dish of warm pasta with marinara or alfreado sauce $2.00
Curry: A small dish of meat or vegetables in spicy sauce served on rice. Available in 4 levels of spice heat. $3.50
Pizza: A wedge of melted cheese and sauce on a bread crust available in cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or supreme style. $2.00
Sandwich: Wedges of meat and cheese between slices of bread. $1.50
Chocolate: A bar of creamy milk chocolate with or without nuts, puffed rice or other accents $0.50
Mints: A bag of chewy or hard peppermints. $0.50
Candy: A sweet, sugary, melt in your mouth bar snack of generic type. $0.50
Sweets: A bag of small, flavored sugar treats to suck or crunch on. $0.50
Gelatin: A cup of wiggly gel in fruit flavors. $0.50
Purplestuff: A cup of sugary, flavored purple liquid. Often called bug juice by kids and campers for... various reasons. $2.00
Purplealc: a thick, syrupy drink that's purple in color, like kool-aid and vodka with a vacuum packed punch. Looks a lot like the innocent purple stuff. $12.00
Surge: a bubbly, sweet beverage with the same energy burst that can be had from coffee; a soda. $2.00

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Pounamu

I don't want to copy the entire main menu over so you'll have to point out which you want. Jetfuel and flameout I guess?

Meanwhile, in light of today's wormy discussion (IC, in chat) I've been looking for things to idetify oour current bot's speciality. And we wre right - almost anything could be made edible by humans. In fact a lot of insect farms already cater for the more unusual delights. Take a look if you care... Not for the faint of stomach perhaps.

- Pounamu

J

JudeSedai

Looks lovely to me. Very happy about the liquor thing (missed it on my first read-through, but then again, it's early).

Jetbomb24

First Post
I didn't think it was that long of a list, but yes, jetfuel and flameout as well

*looks at food site* I think I just got a few additions to TBZ's inventory :D

Remove ads