to all the dm's of my games i am in

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireinthedust

Explorer
I just found out about this thread!

I'm so, so sorry David.

Keep us posted, we're your friends (online as we may be) and want to know how you're doing.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Just wanted to offer my sincere condolences to you and the family. It's a terrible tragedy for anybody so young to die. I'm thankful that he chose to serve our country.

Peace to you all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
His father is most proud of Matt's decision to serve. i personally believe it would do all persons young and old now a great service for the youn of todaay to serve in this country. It puts value on the freedoms that are enjoyed by all. I myself served for 4 years and 9 months. this young man was living his dream-something that 99% of the people never will get to do.

Yep, I know how it is to serve your country ... you should be proud.
I've been for 3 years in my nation’s army and I'm part of the reserve duty as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As this decade long war continues I know that My nephew was not the first and will not be the last to die in the war against piracy and terrorism. I will request that no more posting to be done here, but I will be opening a new thread in the misc. forums for those interested. Thank you to all once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads