To all Wizards Patrons

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

The madness continues....

*Keeps drawing and writing, always drawing, always writing. Mechanical pencil runs out of lead.

Blinks, shakes pencil, hears nothing.

No.... not now.... anytime but now....

Finds a full pencil in backpack, shakes, hears pencil lead.

Salvation is returned.

W

WizO_Reesa

Site's Up! Y'all can rejoice now..

Course, Fen knows this as he's already strolled in heh.. (Saw him a few minutes ago) and Bhryn beat yas.. heh..

Just wanted to let ya know..

Reesa

sagetim

First Post
when i couldnt log on, i tires again a few times, then thought GOOD GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, NOT THE 5 DAYS OF DARKNESS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i think thats what it was called last time, wasnt a member at that time, but heard about it.....)

i wallowed in ice cream and marshmallows, and cartoons and any sweets i could get......good thing i could go online and look at stuff........otherwise this time would have been unbearable

D

Dragona42185

*clings to Wizzies* Yesss..my preeeesssscious...must not loose my preesssscious :nonono:

*continues clinging* I thought I was going crazy...every day coming online to the same message... "Rooms chat server is currently unavailable" :twitch: *hisses*

It lasted so long *sniffles and continues to cling* I had to browse the web...check my e-mail...I was even forced to update my website!! :eek:

Finally it came back...and I was happy :cloud9:

Pressssciousss must never be lost again....

~Draggyness~

C

CeresUrsidae

I was lucky. I was on a canoe trip this past week-end so I didn't have to suffer the inability to log on. At least not as much as everyone else. I will admit I twitched a bit when I got back Sunday and couldn't get on...

W

WizO_Bailey

thwack.txt

The site is back up. Leave it alone! :p

W

WizO_Reesa

I just have to say... I totally love your little smilie icons! :cloud9:

You're so cool Bailey! :)

Oh! And I love the new banner! :bow: It's great! Just click on news and this handy little thing pops up telling you what's going on. The room info is a small click away, opening on a new screen. You rock Bails! :)

~ Reesa

Jeajea

First Post
Hello... my screenname is Jeajea... and... and...

*bursts out crying*

It... it was horrible! I... it wasn't there, and I couldn't see... and...

*takes a deep breath, controlling his emotions*

I have a confession to make... Wiz went down recently... I admit I started acting... strangely... my girlfriend left me... moved to Italy... my mother tried to section me... but no... NO! I WILL NOT BE REPRESSED! NO!

I must admit, I became a little... violent...

But then Wiz came back, and my life is continuing as if nothing happened. I am happy, the sun is shining, and RP is freeflowing. And. And... and then it happened... I discovered half an hour ago that the site has gone down again... others tell me it works, but my computer won't access it...

I've just commited lifticide... I killed the irritating voice in my lift by ripping out her speakers... posh voices, yes... all gones now... all gonesssess... yesss....

I'm... I'm so sorry for my actions... I need forgiveness... please forgive me... I was wrong... I was violent, and I was wrong... I see that now...

B

Bhryn Astairre

Rather random question here, but in light of the site going down every time someone so much as sneezes or looks at it wrong.. but...

Why IS it doing it?!

Is there a problem with the actual server or just general glitchiness?

Remove ads