To all Wizards Patrons

Aesynil

First Post
Ha..you all think you have it bad? I just spent the last three hours, throwing up at least 15 times. Now, I'm just a hollow man...in desperate need of food which doesn't exist, and a drive to the store that'll pro'lly result in what water I drank going out the window...or on my dash. Whichever comes first.

Now..that just makes me wish I was kidding o_O

-Da Green Pooka..or orange, going by what's coming from my mouth..um..ew...

A

Arken_Featherwind

*sits down looking around at the other people than jumps up and grabs the one holding the meetings by the colar shaking them*

Do you know who the dumbass is who is breaking the server? tell me now!!! tell me

*calms down still shaking and sits down*

It is hackers I tell you hackers that work for the FBI they are looking for me they know I will go insane and they can catch me if I can't rp.

*says this shaking with anger and nevousness and looking around cautiously*

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
FYI, the Arabian Night party is still going on as of now, 12:35 eastern time.

See the "What is going to happen to Reesa's Ball" thread for directions.

Krystal

First Post
See, the site just knew that I wouldn't be able to be on because I'd left my house at one in the morning on Wednesday. I've been downstate ever since, and won't be going home until Sunday afternoon.

K

Killion

I...I have a confession to make. I am a Chataholic. There is little hope for me. I try to leave...I try...but...I....

*sniff*

No, I'm alright. I was working construction, haven't been home all week. I was battered by gravel, pummeled by cinder blocks, buried in concrete....

*sob*

Then I went to soccer practice and ran until my lungs were on fire! The o-only thing that kept me going was....

*wipes eyes*

No, I'm fine. The distant relief of finally being able to roleplay was the only thing keeping me going for lap after lap of running...and the drills...oh God....

*recovers after a few moments*

I finally made it home...I dragged my broken shell of a body onto my computer chair, turned on the computer, diled up...I was so close! Then I made it to site...and...I tried to log in...I tried! Again and again...but I couldn't! Why!?

*is once again wracked by sobs...*

Wait, is that a double fudge chocolate seven layer cake?

. o O ( I might make it after all. )

Drama at its worst,

~Ted~

Lorna

First Post
Cake!! where!?!

*looks around ... notices Rhaneykins making off with her book*

HEY!!!!

*chases after! tries to tackle*

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Copied from the "Alternative" thread, for those too shaky from withdrawal to cope:

Okay, it seems no one else but us ISRP refugees are using the site that Dontella posted last night for Reesa's party. So here's the URL again:

http://www.groovechat.net:4080/chat...html/login.html

You shouldn't have any problem setting up your registration, but if you have trouble getting the scrolling to work, see their Help/FAQ page to lower your security settings. Or use CheetaChat and login to

www.groovechat.net

at 4020.

L

Ladyshade

Grand Return

::Music sounds, mist parts, Beth returns from two day trip.::

Ta da! Well hello everybody how's it goi- ah aaack geh!

:: Is suddenly shook by irrational, RP deprived being.::

Er. It's down agaaain? Oh boy.

::Silently observed mayhem. Silently creeps away.....AFTER...taking what books Lorna left behind to tackle Rhaneypoo.::

:smirk:

F

Fenmarel

*puts down his bag of dice, character sheet and miscellaneous DnD books*

hmm the site went down.......oh well

*goes back to tabletop gaming* this is more fun anyway!

T

Taleria

*wanders over to Fenmarel with her box of dice and looks at all the books he has. *

sound and silence.......

*looks at the book and then pleadingly at Fen, pulling a tattered old charecter sheet from her cloak*

Remove ads