• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To tame the Stonelands.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Oh well. She smiles at him. The she faces the hobgoblin. "Yes. we are on the very same route of the previous caravans we have an intent to settle a small piece of land here in the Stonelands. I hope we haven't caused too much trouble. If we are a bother we can go another way."

OOC: How battle weary do they look? Like they've seen a lot of action or relatively young to the ways of combat? Also, do my traveling companions have a signal (other than a word) to know to engage in combat?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The goblin scrathes his cheek as he ponders for a while about your words. He then talks to your aide who translates. "He says that if we plan to settle then we probably are going to use these lands as a caravan route in the future also. He invites you to visit the General within the next month so that you may discuss about a road-toll."

These hobgoblins actually look quite hardened. All bear scars so they have probably seen their share of combat. But you have over 40 elite soldiers with you so if you decide to do battle the goblins are in disadvantage. All the Ravens are already readied for combat in case your talks don't go well so eventhough you don't know their signals, just drawing your sword will probably be enough of a signal.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Still facing the hobgoblin Launa says, "We will gladly do so. In the mean time, if there is chance you let us pass through here peacefully I will give you a handsome amount of treasure."

Blackrat

The goblin looks at his companions, some of who are grinning widely at the mention of treasure, and grunts angrily. He speaks to you directly in common with a sharp accent. "I will accept your offer and deliver it to the War-Master. Just be here within a month with your bodyguards and you will be led to meet him."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Launa hngs each of them 10 platinum pieces. She give last bit to the polearmed Hobgoblin and says, "Thank You. I will be here in a month."

Turning back to her group she yells, "Okay everybody lets saddle up and get moving."

EDIT: OOC: I had 135 PP, now I have 35. Character sheet has been updated.

Last edited:

Blackrat

The goblins bow and turn around leaving you. Your troops visibly relax as they leave.

A little over day later you arrive to the building site. The work is well on progress and you are greeted by your cohort Rage. He got the name after the destruction of Tilverton when he lost his whole family. Ever since that he has not used his real name, saying that the man who he was died, and all that remains is rage. He is a handsome young man, with long hair tied to the back. You have known him for over a year now and he has become quite a good friend. "Launa, welcome to your keep." He says jokingly and motions with his hand over the field where three stone "barracks" stand.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
"Rage," Launa says as a huge smile forms on her face, "How good to see you again, friend. I see things are progressing well here. Any news for me?"

OOC: I keep hearing Teyla's voice from Stargate Atlantis everytime I post what Launa is saying. God, I'm getting good vibes outta this. :cool:

Blackrat

"Not really. The caves seem deeper than we first surveyed and might lead to larger network. And we've fought some centaur raiders on the west a couple of times. The goblin tribes seem to grudgingly accept our presense for now. So how was the journey?"

Remove ads