• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To tame the Stonelands.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The journey was fine. We ran into some hobgoblins. In a month I have a meeting with their War-Master to set up a road toll for the safety of our caravans passages. I paid off the Hobgoblins with my own personal fund so we could arrive here quicker and without incident. The last thing I want to do is start a war straight off. Now, how about a tour?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Ofcourse. This way." He shows you around the site and the caves they have claimed as storage and housing. Taking you a bit deeper to the caverns he lights a torch and you see that one wall glitters with gems. "We should bring some dwarves here once we've completed the keep. Might be a good mine." Coming back up you notice that the Raven Guard has already set up a tent group of their own and Corax is coordinating the defences with 1st blade Huntsilver, the leader of the royal blades in your service.

Blackrat

Huntsilver gives you a formal salute as Corax answers your question. "Hah. If I didn't know better I'd claim that these boys were trained by dwarves. The perimeter has no weak spots. As you can see they have used the natural boulders from the building site to create a wall around us. Clever of them. Even if the wall is less than a man high it is a good defence line."

Blackrat

"Affirmative ma'am. We have one third of the guards out patrolling, one third on ready and one third resting. Now that the Ravens are here we can strenghten the patrols with extra men." Huntsilver answers you. "One thing we haven't been able to check though is a strange greenish light in the mountains. It's there every fourth night. Maybe now that you've come, you could check it ma'am. It was las seen last night so it should be there again in few days."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay, Huntsilver, organize a crew for four nights from now, I'll personally lead the expedition. Also, who can I entrust to take care of my horses Blaze & Lucky when I'm not able to? Launa turns to Corax. Dark-Eyes, please organize a handful of your men also for the expedition as well. Addressing both of them, Launa says If you'll excuse me now I'm going to set up my quarters.

OOC: How much would a royal tent cost? I'd like it to be big enough to be a medium sized room in an ordinary modern home. Also, I'd like it to be thick enough to ward off cold nights.

Blackrat

The soldiers nod for acknowledgement. The Ravens have also already put your own tent up. It was provided by lord Ebonhawk and like the tents of the Ravens, it is treated to be fire resistant as well as thick enough to keep warm.

OOC: Nothing. You got it for free ;). And now we retire for a while. I'll need to plot what that light actually is :]. I'll resume tomorrow at the latest

Blackrat

OOC: Oh, sorry. There are few unnamed stable-hands taking care of the animals. He shows them to you before you set for the night. I'll get on updating the story in few hours.

Remove ads