• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To the noble BORN 6/9/08 (finished)

Fenris

Adventurer
With Reyburn stabilized, and Lily there to watch him, Kerin spurs Swift back towards the spearman, and out of the mist.

OOC:Once out of the mist Kerin will make for the closest remaining man.

AC 22 Lance +4 1d8+2 9 (double if he gets a charge in)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Kerin rides back and sees one spearman nearby, the other further back. He rides down the closest, but the man flinches and the lance misses, he also stumbles away from Swift’s flashing hooves.
Both spearmen close with Kerin and stab fruitlessly at him. The last man out of the forest throws down his spear “Forget it! its back to squirrels for me.”
Lilly the glow seems rather feeble, but it is enough for Rayburn to sir up
“What’s going on? are we still fighting?” He then casts a protective spell on himself.
Xaros barely grazes the bowman. But the man’s studded leather doesn’t cover everything.
“Oh you like goose do you? Let me send some more feathers your way!” The first arrow smashes into Xaros’ hip. The second sails by.

OOC:
Kerin 4+7=11 ; Swift 6+6 =12 no charge because you couldn’t see him when you started.
Lily – heals 2+2= 4 hp.
Bowman 20 nat @Xaros, 8 to confirm, (6 damage)
2nd arrow 12@Xaros, miss
Spearmen 9 & 12 @Kerin They are standing at p15 and p16.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Lily, HP: 12, AC: 18, Fort: +5, Ref: +2, Will: +8

"Yes, we're still fighting. But our enemy's will seems ready to break; some have already thrown down their weapons. Now just hold still in this fog a moment so I can tend to your injuries..." Lily prays to her Goddess a moment, then extends another healing touch toward Rayburn.

Standard action: Lose Doom to cast Cure Light Wounds on Rayburn. (1d8+2 healing)
If Rayburn has already left the fog (his initiative comes first), Lily will move to X17 and fire at the bowman.
MW Composite Longbow: +3 piercing (1d6+1, 20x3)

Fenris

Adventurer
Kerin glances back as Xaros gets hit, but gives as good as he is getting, martially and verbally. While Kerin would like to try to ride down the bowman or the coward fleeing, he has two miscreants to deal with. He tosses down his lance and draws his longsword attacking one bandit, while Swift attacks the other.

OOC: AC 22 Long sword +6 1d8+2
Swift Attack:
Hoof +6 melee (1d6+4)

Full Attack:
2 hooves +6 melee (1d6+4) and bite +1 melee (1d4+2) if he only moved 5'.

Fenris

Adventurer
Evilhalfling said:
Kerin, your attacking the man who just threw down his weapon? (he is one of the two in front of you)

OOC: Sorry, I thought he was a third spearman. No, Kerin will only attack the man still holding the spear, but he'll take the -4 to hit for non-lethal damage

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Kerin just barely catches the unarmed man with the flat of his sword, taking him out, while Swift makes red hash from the last spearman, who dies with an idiot’s confused look on his face.
After being healed, Rayburn will slide off his horse and moving to the north edge of the mist will shoot 2 magic glowing darts into the bowman, then dives to the ground.
Xaros, Raybun’s horse is in the way but it trusts you and pushes deeper into the fog, Allowing you and your horse cover.
The bowman bleeding like a stuck pig, takes off NW at a trot, and disappears behind the fallen tree.

OOC:
Kerin 14+4-4 (7 damage, non-leathal) - I think this is what you ment.
Swift 22, 17, 9 (14 damage)
Lily 6 hp healing
Reyburn 6 damage (rayburn moved his intiative to kill someone earlier)
Xaros CHR based ride check 6+4 = 10.

Dekana

Explorer
Although she can't see through her own fog to the bowman, Lily is satisfied that the immediate danger to her friends is over. She moves out of the fog and mounts her pony. The bodies of several men are visible, which is somewhat saddening to her. Their clothes look so ragged, so shabby. I wonder if they have families that they were doing this for...

As she lifts herself onto her horse, Lily tells Kerin "I'm going to try saving some of these men from the clutches of death. I don't know if we can take prisoners with us, but... I can't just let them die." She yells into the fog, "Xaros! Rayburn! Are you both alright?!"

Move action: move next to Lily's Pony.
Move action: mount pony.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads