• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To the Noble Born. (finished)

wysiwyg

First Post
Bad news: My wife is having a lot of early contractions and still has 9 weeks to go before the pop.
My house-chores have tripled since my wife does at least twice as much as I do (probably 20 times is more like it), and is now on a bed leave hiatus.
I have to relinquish my favourite past time, or at least put it on the slow burner for now. I’m currently in 3 active game threads, and I plan on going down to 1 – the first one that I joined, a one-shot game, which will hopefully end before the birth.
I hope everyone you all have plenty of fun without me, but sob sob, mommy duty calls. I’m sure it’s gonna be as much fun, not.
Keep rolling,
Wysiwyg.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well Im sorry to hear that wysiwyg, but I know family comes first. My wife is 20 weeks along, and I plan to drop my live game a couple weeks before the birth. This is my only PbP game though, so Im planning on keeping it going.

everyone else is still here / back, right? long silences make me uneasy. Xaros and Raybrun still seem to be active. Lilly? Kerin?
If we have lost a few I can reopen recruiting, otherwise we can go on. Check in and let me know.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Leinart - I would be happy to conceder it. We do have 2 arcane casters already, so you should avoid similar spells.
Elves live mostly on the west side of the kingdom, have several baronies and the Duke of the west is half-elven. (the intro formerly contradicted itself about this, it will be changed shortly)

The elven civil was 158 yrs before the current time. The seven elven Clans go by names like Leaf, Branch, Root, Wind and Star, but these are not part of anyones given name.
You will have to decide how important this affiliation remains to you. The clan was all important to those who stayed and fought, but those elves that settled in South Denumbria vary widely.

Zaset

First Post
Present.

Leinart said:
Was wondering if you'd take on another character .If you would then I'd like to be an elven sorcerer.

Evilhalfling mentioned trying not to make spells overlap; I think my character sheet is posted on page one of the thread, if you wanted to see my spells.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Wow that slowed down the game. This should teach me to do things like:
"I think ill roll for how full the inn is.. thats pretty full. Lets says its a pilgrimage. Now which god ... *roll* Huh. That looks like a sub-plot. "

If you want to decide that the women are someone else's problem, we can move on without further investigation.

In the meantime I did a write up of the City of Laviner. Ill put it in Plots and places shortly.
Rayburn would have gone there for wizard training, while Xaros's family has at least a house and a few warehouses on the west side, probably Jared or other extened family members still live there. Lily and Kerin may have visited it.
city link: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3983518#post3983518

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
I don't suppose anyone has an easy method of incapacitating one of these attackers? Nonlethal weapon, paralysis, a mind-affecting spell, something like that? It would be nice if we could interrogate one of them since they seem to have been expecting us.

And WarShrike, lol at the "your goose is cooked" comment. I can just imagine someone saying that with dead seriousness in the middle of a pitched battle. :p

Remove ads