D&D 5E To The Strongest: A Mercenary Story

Jago

Explorer
OOC: As lightning fried my router and I therefore only have internet at work for the time being, I'm alright with giving it a bit. We'll pick up again on Monday and I'll make the rolls as necessary so we can establish the next scene.

Jago

Explorer
GM: Making rolls for Lucius and then I'll have a post up at some point today or tomorrow moving things forward based on all this.

Lucius
Perception: 18
Stealth: 18

Sagittarii Stand
Perception w/ Advantage: 22
Stealth: 18

Bandit Stands x3
Perception: 16, 19, 14
Stealth: 19 , 17 , 19

GM: Apparently I could not get the EnWorld roller to work, so Coyote Code will suffice.
Looks like we ended up with:

4 Stealth Successes
3 Perception/Survival Successes

So the overall effort is a failure, but due to how freaking close many of these came, there will be some bonuses in it for you folks >.>

Considering that you now know exactly how stealthy/perceptive you folks are, anyone that would like to make an "on the move" post is more than welcome to do so as you head out to make a new, closer camp. Basileios has already left to go round up The Spears of Foslo, so the Wolves are, for now, on their own.

Last edited:

OOC: Figured I should probably roll for my other troops though they aren't that perceptive or stealthy.

Levyman 1 Perception: [roll0]
Levyman 1 Stealth: [roll1]
Levyman 2 Perception: [roll2]
Levyman 2 Stealth: [roll3]
Bandits Perception: [roll4]
Bandits Stealth: [roll5]

OOC: Did not realize editing the initial post would cause screw things up. Sorry about that and I will just leave the original in the future. The initial post did not give me any rolls and I was trying to fix.

Remove ads