ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: I just realized that Q's caster level is quite a bit higher than I thought it was. Gansk, if you could let me know what his CL is, I would appreciate it.

If Q is unaffected by any yelling or feelings of pity, he will hit Slurpy with another blast of frigid air.

Gansk

Explorer
PJSlavner:[sblock]Q's caster level is 14th.[/sblock]

Round 2: No one shows up.

Round 3: Slurpy doesn't dodge (10 Ref save), takes 60-5, and dies.

"The winner, by complete annihilation in 3 rounds, Q!"

OOC: I2K, would you like to represent NE if I send you the list?

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti, I just read the mud slaad. That was sneaky putting him in there just for the cringing draw. :D I never know whether I should put Lawful Neutral's combatant in first against Chaotic Neutral. :confused:

ugulu

First Post
G: awhile back I sent a list of the "what are these dudes" for a couple of CR6 contenders on the list you sent my way. Just dawned on me to ask when it finally registered that the CR6 ToC was underway. Did you get it, or should I re-send?

Gansk

Explorer
“Ladies, gentlemen, and genderless creatures! Prepare for our second quarterfinal match of the CR 6 edition of the Tournament of Champions! This match features the best of the Neutral Good forces against the best of the Neutral Evil forces.”

Making his way into the northern side of the arena, this combatant measures 8 feet tall and weighs 600 pounds. His counterpart, Trigger, has a record of one win and one loss in the main battle. He defeated an ethereal dragon before being sent back to his home plane of Elysium by a rilmani. Representing the forces of Neutral Good, please welcome the equinal Equuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!”

Equuos enters to the cheers of the Neutral Good faction of the audience and concentrates. He appears to be a half-human, half-horse creature, although regal and poised. His chest and shoulders are of heroic proportion, and his long arms end in thick, iron-hard fingers that make a creditable hoof when curled into a fist. His legs are even more horse like, with a long foot ending in a true hoof. His lower limbs are covered with short, bristly hair, and his face is long and narrow, with a long, wild mane running from the crest of his head down to the center of his back.

“Now making his way into southern side of the arena, this combatant measures 8 feet tall and weighs 1500 pounds. He is winless in the main battle, with a record of zero wins, one loss, and zero draws. He was pushed out of the arena by an adult ethereal dragon. Hailing from the Elemental Plane of Water and representing the forces of Neutral Evil, please welcome the chraal Icy Coooooooooooooool!

The raucous cheers of the Neutral Evil faction greet Icy Cool as he walks into the arena. Icy Cool looks like a large, powerful being, seemingly constructed of magical ice. Jagged spurs and spines form icy ridges along its blue-black, humanoid-shaped body. Cold blue light leaks from his eyes, mouth, and the joints of his glistening black icy form. His long, muscled arms end in sharp talons, and his mouth opens to reveal rows of wickedly sharp teeth.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Icy Cool, you have the initiative. Equuos, you choose the starting positions. Now go at it!”

Equuos:[sblock]You know that Icy Cool is an evil elemental with the cold subtype. You know that if he dies, he will explode, spreading cold and icy shrapnel in a 30 foot radius.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I hadn't noticed we'd even started round 6, but I have a subscription note on it now.

Equuos will choose to be at 20N115E
Icy Cool will be at 95N0E

Remove ads