ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Equuos stomps his hand-hooves together and makes a martial gesture that send three bolts of holy light (magic missile) plowing into Icy Cool, taking a few short steps up to 30n100e.

Infiniti2000

First Post
In retaliation for the holy darts, in round 2 Icy Cool glides over to 75n65e, plops an Orbitz into his mouth, and breathes a 60ft cone of icy cold at Equuos.

Chraal notes: [sblock]Large, 10ft/10ft
spd 40
2 claws + bite
breath weapon 60ft cone of cold 3/day

listen +4 search +3 spot +4
INA (bite), INA (Claw), iron will, multiattack [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 1: Icy Cool gets pounded for 11 by the darts and has 74 hp left.

Round 2: Icy Cool breathes and Equuos doesn't dodge (16+2 Ref save). He takes 28-10 cold damage and has 13 hp left.

Icy Cool:[sblock]You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Equuos is startled by how much that hurt. He backpedals to 0n100e and uses lay-on-hands to return himself to full health.

Infiniti2000

First Post
IcyCool takes a step to the east and stands ready.
[sblock] Ready to breathe again should Equuos come within 60ft. Btw, doesn't he breathe 3/day with no other restrictions? The errata doesn't change that that I saw. [/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
IcyCool remains at the ready. Your turn again, Equuos.
[sblock] (see below) Ready to trip Equuos should he try to enter the VZ (taking a 5ft-step if necessary, but obviously not out of the VZ). Any AoO will be a trip as well, even if I am knocked prone by the countertrip from the readied action.

Equuos does need to enter the VZ this next round, right? I could perhaps be screwing up the round counting again, which I am prone to do (pun intended). If not, IcyCool will instead ready to breathe and an AoO will be a normal attack. [/sblock]

Remove ads