• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Equuos stomps his hand-hooves together and makes a martial gesture that send three bolts of holy light (magic missile) plowing into Icy Cool, taking a few short steps up to 30n100e.

Infiniti2000

First Post
In retaliation for the holy darts, in round 2 Icy Cool glides over to 75n65e, plops an Orbitz into his mouth, and breathes a 60ft cone of icy cold at Equuos.

Chraal notes: [sblock]Large, 10ft/10ft
spd 40
2 claws + bite
breath weapon 60ft cone of cold 3/day

listen +4 search +3 spot +4
INA (bite), INA (Claw), iron will, multiattack [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 1: Icy Cool gets pounded for 11 by the darts and has 74 hp left.

Round 2: Icy Cool breathes and Equuos doesn't dodge (16+2 Ref save). He takes 28-10 cold damage and has 13 hp left.

Icy Cool:[sblock]You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Equuos is startled by how much that hurt. He backpedals to 0n100e and uses lay-on-hands to return himself to full health.

Infiniti2000

First Post
IcyCool takes a step to the east and stands ready.
[sblock] Ready to breathe again should Equuos come within 60ft. Btw, doesn't he breathe 3/day with no other restrictions? The errata doesn't change that that I saw. [/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
IcyCool remains at the ready. Your turn again, Equuos.
[sblock] (see below) Ready to trip Equuos should he try to enter the VZ (taking a 5ft-step if necessary, but obviously not out of the VZ). Any AoO will be a trip as well, even if I am knocked prone by the countertrip from the readied action.

Equuos does need to enter the VZ this next round, right? I could perhaps be screwing up the round counting again, which I am prone to do (pun intended). If not, IcyCool will instead ready to breathe and an AoO will be a normal attack. [/sblock]

Remove ads