ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Yes, it is true that:

1) If Bo is standing on top of the VZ roof, he does not have line of effect to any part of the VZ floor.

2) Ranged weapons other than crossbows cannot be used while prone.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]If Lor hides under the roof, Bo will drop one bow, take ten to hang from the roof, then take a shot at Lor.

Remember that Bo gets an additional +2 to hit because he is only using one bow.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
Bo sees Lor the Mozzarella King run under the VZ roof.

[sblock] And now for some cheese because Bo has to have something planned for the change in strategy . . . charge to 100n60e and attack the floor with CE +5, and defensively (AC is +5 CE +3 defensively tumble and -2 for charging). [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Bo sees Lor doing somersaults and attacking the floor at 100N60E.

Lor sees Bo hanging from the VZ roof with two hands and firing a bow with his other two hands.

He barely dodges the arrow (rolled 33+1-1)!

Round 15!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Gansk: [sblock] Hanging? Arrow demons are climbers, too? Sheesh!

Doesn't a 33 hit? I don't know what the +1-1 is for, though (not close enough for PBS). Lor's AC is 24+2+1+5+3-2=33. Maybe it misses due to the entropic shield? [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]Fire three arrows if Lor is still in sight.

How many rounds before a loss due to not being in the Victory Zone? Is it still four?[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Bo:[sblock]Yes, I remembered the +2. I should not have added the +1 for PBS, I forgot that Bo is 40 feet above Lor. Four rounds outside of the VZ equals loss.[/sblock]

Lor:[sblock]You forgot +1 AC for either haste or dodge. Thus AC 34. I forgot that Bo is 40 feet high, so you're right, PBS should not apply.[/sblock]

Lor starts round 15.

Remove ads