ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Gansk

Explorer
Round 18: Lor looks a little slower as he huffs and puffs over to hit Bo.

He misses (rolled 16-2)!

Bo disappears.

Psybo asks Lor if he would like to accept the draw. Otherwise Lor starts round 19.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wow, I can't even remember what CN had in the hopper.

CN will accept, sending these two cheesy combatants into the Hall in a well-deserved draw. It's possible that Lor would win, but 3-4 rounds of attacks from the monkey demon are bound to produce results sooner or later.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Bo is quite happy that Lor took the draw. He is getting tired hanging from the Victory Zone roof.

I did not pick the CE combatants, so I never had a clue what was next.

ugulu

First Post
Ye gods. The tin man (who instead of no heart, has no weaknesses) finally needed some oil I guess. Yowza.
Almost (but, not quite) makes me want to find an all ethereal-dragon line-up for the next round.

Gansk

Explorer
OK, it's lucky I don't remember what the CN backup is (I kept the e-mail, so I can look it up later), because I didn't pick a backup to the arrow demon. We haven't had a draw since the VZ rules were introduced.

PJSlavner, if I e-mail you the list, do you want to take a shot at picking the CE backup?

Gansk

Explorer
“Welcome to our second installment of the CR 7 finals!”

“Making his way to the eastern side of the arena, this combatant measures 7 feet tall, 31 feet long from head to tail, and weighs 2500 pounds. He has a record of two wins and one loss, as he was dominated by Neutral‘s shrapnel raggamoffyn after defeating two massive reptiles. Representing the forces of Chaotic Neutral, please welcome the juvenile fang dragon Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang IV!”

Fang IV is a large dragon, armored with bony plates that rise into projecting spurs at limb joints and end in long, forked tails tipped with a pair of scythe-like bone blades. The plates are a mottled gray and brown. His wings are small but muscled, and his eyes glitter red. His head is adorned with many small horns and spikes. He concentrates for a few seconds, then prepares for battle.

“Now making its way into the southeastern portion of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 400 pounds. It is winless with one loss after running away from General Rumbull. Representing the forces of Chaotic Evil, please welcome the dust wight Dussssssssssssssst Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

The wild cheers of the Chaotic Evil faction welcome the haggard Dust Boy as he enters. He looks like a gaunt earth elemental with stone-like, eroded, forever-crumbling features. As he prepares for battle, a small cloud of dust starts to whirl about him.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Fang, you will have initiative in the first round. Dust Boy, you will choose the starting positions.”

Fang stats: [sblock]It has the feats Awaken Spell Resistance, Blind-fight, Improved Initiative, Weapon Focus (claw), and Wingover. It has the maxed out skills Diplomacy, Knowledge (religion), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot.[/sblock]

Remove ads