Today's Bill Cosby?

First of all, Louis CK is amazingly insightful and fantastically funny. True story.

Second, if you want clean he's totally not your guy. Try Bob Sagat - you know, the guy from Full House. He does a lot of stand up and he's pretty ok. Ok, he's mediocre but he can be funny every now and then.

Third, I think I have the perfect comic for you - and no, it's not Bob Sagat. For the love of god, don't check out anything he's done in the stand up world with your kids in the room - it was a joke! Anyhoo, a really clean guy that's also pretty funny is Brian Regan. Really, check him out. I think you'll like his stuff. And ... really, really stay away from Sagat.
I was going to say, Sagat? Clean? What?
But yeah, not family friendly. Funny enough I heard when he got the part on Full House, none of the people working on the show had actually seen his standup. The day that they were going to start shooting the show, after contracts had been signed, someone saw Sagat's standup.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I was going to say, Sagat? Clean? What?
But yeah, not family friendly. Funny enough I heard when he got the part on Full House, none of the people working on the show had actually seen his standup. The day that they were going to start shooting the show, after contracts had been signed, someone saw Sagat's standup.

Heh, I couldn't resist. Then I thought better of doing that to someone. I mean, if you're not ready for midget bestiality jokes, well, you probably don't want to hear them. If you're expecting clean stuff and you hear midget bestiality jokes while your kids are in the room, you're probably gonna wanna murder the person what told ya the dood was clean. :p

Sagat's stuff isn't that good, IMO. Dave Attell sort of hits on the same ... uhh, topics, I guess and he does a much better job.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
WayneLigon said:
To go back a few years for clean comedians: Jerry Clower. He has some amazingly funny stories taken from his days growing up in Depression-era Mississippi.
Oh man, I loved Jerry Clower. I'd have to listen to him again to remember if his humor would even be relatable to suburban kids of the 21st century. "Just shoot up here amongst us; one of us needs some relief!"

Bullgrit

Remove ads