• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokiwong's 3.5 Game: Chapter 1 (The Swarm)

semmarin

First Post
Drakor notices the creature after Jalban points him out. Speaking in Dwarven, “We won’t hurt you. We are just weary travelers looking for some lost friends.”

Tokiwong

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:
Jalban nudges the nearest party member (Drakor, probably) and points at the creature. He then lowers his bow and steps forward, calling out to the creature. "Come on out, little man. We're not here to hurt you."
The little creature shambles forward about two feet exposing itself to the sunlight. It is a small rock like almost humanoid shape, and a second figure, perhaps a few inches shorter shamlbes out after it, they both have eyes they remind the party of opals, and they give a curious cursory look around but do not come any closer...

ferretguy

First Post
Looking over at the new creature...Jason does a double take...hmmm opal eyes....wonder how much their worth....naawwww too easy
So what the Hell are those things?

Tokiwong

First Post
The two creatures stay where they are, and regard Bjorn with a curious, at least from what you can tell to be a curious glance. The closest one makes a sound of rumbling earth, and rocks scraping across the ground, waving a rocky arm-like appendage in a gesture that seems to be somewhat recognizable of either a greeting or maybe a warning. The second small figure stands behind it peaking over the shoulder of the lead rock-like creature. Both have vaguely humanoid shapes of rock and stone.

Lif glances to Bjorn, “Do you know what them rocky things be, be they foul?” he looks worried as he casts the creatures wayward glances.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Bjorn waves back mimicking thier gestures. "Sir Lif I have no knowledge of them but I was raised to accept all people. Even if it was learned from hypocrites."
Bjorn approaches a bit further and then stops and sits down as to be at thier level. He then waves one toward him once again showing no weapons.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Jalban will set down his weapon and do his best to try to return the gesture that the creatures gave. Then, in gnomish, he'll try to talk to them. "My name is Jalban. Can you understand me?"​

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads