• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokiwong's 3.5 Game: Chapter 1 (The Swarm)

Tokiwong

First Post
Initiative: (Surprise Round!) Jason 15, Drakor 13, Bjorn 13, Jalban 12, Giant Praying Mantis 5; I will roll for Kerrik next round he is unawares and cannot act!

The giant praying mantis stands about ten feet away from Jalban and ten feet on top of the entrance at this time. Those that drew weapons before approaching this encounter can use them at this time. It seems prepared to leap down on the party and eviscerate its new prey!

ferretguy

First Post
Right then.....right between the eyes it will be Jason lets and arrow fly...

OOC: is it flatfooted?..on surprize rounds i think if I go before it then a sneak attack may be called for...?

Tokiwong

First Post
ferretguy said:
Right then.....right between the eyes it will be Jason lets and arrow fly...

OOC: is it flatfooted?..on surprize rounds i think if I go before it then a sneak attack may be called for...?
Jason lets the arrow fly, and it goes wide skittering off some rocks in the distance, as the giant praying mantis buzzes with anticipation!

Jason rolled an 8 total, and misses the target, now Drakor's turn!

semmarin

First Post
Drakor stands ready waiting for the Mantis to come down and attack. He takes a defensive stance with his axe ready and shield blocking.

Remove ads