• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tomb of Horrors RPGA DM Reward

grodog

Hero
Has anyone received this yet from the second wave of updates? I updated my info back in June, but haven't received a Tomb of Horrors yet.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Has anyone received this yet from the second wave of updates? I updated my info back in June, but haven't received a Tomb of Horrors yet.

I had to send a post to CS to get them to send mine. You should totally do it, man, the adventure is awesome!!

Aimon

First Post
I've got one

Hey everyone.

I just want to let you guys know that I have an extra (unopened) copy of "Tomb of Horrors" (WotC mistake) which I'd be happy to trade.

I'm in Canada, so there would be some extra postal fees involved for those of you living in the US, but if that's okay, we can try to find some kind of agreement.

I'd gladly take D&D minis, or books (I don't have much... PHB1 & PHB2, DMG1, MM1 & MM2, Draconomicon 1), or modules, or older editions stuff, or even Heroscape stuff (which for now is the game of choice with my young boys). Just make a proposition.

Thanks.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
I'm in Australia but I would like it! If you could give me a quote, you could send it postage due and I pay at my end. Or we could work out something through Paypal.

I live in a place without a gaming shop so it's rather unfeasible for me to be an RPGA member.

Not sure what to trade, I have Demononcon which I'm not really using. Or I could swap you for the hardback version of ToH.

fba827

Adventurer
Unfortunately WotC's out and can't send a replacement: I was apparently too patient....

same. :(

(foiled by my patience again! - ah well, it was a 'bonus' thing, not something i expected, just a 'would have been a fun little present to get in the mail' )

Aimon

First Post
Katana Geldar: Sorry for the delay.

From what I can gather, the cost of me sending it to Australia would pretty much be equal to me buying the hardcover "Tomb of Horrors" from Amazon... so I don't know.

Sorry to be that way, I'm not doing this for gain, it's just that money is tight.

Hope you understand.

Remove ads