• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tomb of Horrors RPGA DM Reward

hvg3akaek

First Post
** SPOILERS **

First, where's the second half of the First Key? The first half is in one of the vats, but I cannot find the second half!
ok, my poor perception check was at cause for this one. Found it now...in the same room as the first!

vagabundo - i think they did mail them out in lots last year, so you still might get yours!

fba827

Adventurer
Damn, looks like I may have missed out on this.

Has anyone else updated their details but not gotten it yet??

I have not gotten mine yet either. Last year I didn't get mine until September (and was listed as batch 21 or something like that).

(if you log into your DCI account, and go to "My rewards" it shows whether or not they mailed yours yet (and it might just be in transit). If you didn't update your info this year yet , that is one possibility, another possibility is they just haven't gotten to your batch yet.)

vagabundo

Adventurer
I checked my rewards and nothting yet. I did update my info there last month.

So maybe I'll wait a little longer and my batch will come.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
if you log into your DCI account, and go to "My rewards" it shows whether or not they mailed yours yet (and it might just be in transit).

Do other people have a "my rewards" tab somewhere? I don't, and - with some help from custserv, I thought I'd managed to register for DM Rewards last month.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this for me. I had a heck of a time trying to register.

fba827

Adventurer
Do other people have a "my rewards" tab somewhere? I don't, and - with some help from custserv, I thought I'd managed to register for DM Rewards last month.

It's in an odd place so make sure you're looking in the right spot for it.

1. From https://membership.wizards.com/login.aspx , login with your info.

2. From the subsequent Judge Center screen click on "Personal Information Center"

3. In the (approximate) center, there is something that says "Current Memberships"
*Your DM-level membership should be listed there
*In this list, if you're registered with DM rewards, there should also be a membership entry for "D&D -Rewards Program Active"
*(In addition to other stuff your registered with them)

If you don't have that listing for DM rewards, or it's listed as inactive, then that's a separate matter entirely.

4. To the right of the aforementioned info, is a "My Links" with Home, personal info, my events, etc. About 8 items down in that list is "My Rewards"

5. Once on the my rewards screen it has a chart with past rewards sent. currently mine just shows a 9-2009 listing for the one mailed out then.

EDIT: Or it's entirely possible that this option doesn't show up until you've had at least one rewards sent to you.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this for me. I had a heck of a time trying to register.

Honestly, I had such a hard time registering for it last year too, so I know what you mean! At first I thought I was but it turned out there was something else I had to do. And, truthfully, I'd be hard-pressed to remember all the steps I took last year to register. I just remember having to do quite a bit of looking around and a couple different things I had to do.

Last edited:

Riley

Legend
Supporter
*In this list, if you're registered with DM rewards, there should also be a membership entry for "D&D -Rewards Program Active"
*(In addition to other stuff your registered with them)

Aah, dagnabbit, they told me I had registered.

Well, time to start yet another long, probably frustrating, interaction with Wizards help.

They've really got to do something about their website.

p.s. Thanks for your help! I'd give you XP, but apparently I need to "spread XP around" before I can do so.

p.p.s.
4. To the right of the aforementioned info, is a "My Links" with Home, personal info, my events, etc. About 8 items down in that list is "My Rewards"

5. Once on the my rewards screen it has a chart with past rewards sent. currently mine just shows a 9-2009 listing for the one mailed out then.

EDIT: Or it's entirely possible that this option doesn't show up until you've had at least one rewards sent to you.

I can only hope that this is true.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

vagabundo

Adventurer
I never got this.

I tried to put in a question on the cust service website. But it kept saying that my question was NOT submitted yet. It's been about two weeks. How long does it take to submit?

:(

Festivus

First Post
I never got this.

I tried to put in a question on the cust service website. But it kept saying that my question was NOT submitted yet. It's been about two weeks. How long does it take to submit?

:(

As long as it takes you to click on the "Send Email" button towards the bottom of that page. Do you not see that button when you go there?

Your message has NOT been submitted yet.

To receive immediate help, please check out the answer(s) listed below. If
there are no answers listed, or the suggested answers do not help you,
please click the "Send Email" button below, if available.

{Send Email} Button is down here​

Remove ads