• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tome of Horrors Revised watermarked PDF now available on drivethrurpg.com

JoeGKushner

First Post
Is there a printer friendly version of the book available? I'm looking through it and the first several pages have grayscale backgrounds and the rest has borders. As it's a PDF product, the borders just drain ink and don't really serve any practical purpose unless it's printed, especially as the borders are just on one side.

Outside of that, digging it!

Keith Robinson

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Really? I've never had any problems shopping at DTRPG using Firefox.

I've never been able to shop at DTRPG using Firefox. At one stage, the browser would get stuck in some bizarre fit-inducing* loop which would just constantly flash rapidly on and off. Nowadays I just can't log in - it just returns me to the front page (not logged in) like I'd never even tried.

Actually, I wonder if I have cookies disabled? I'll go check... later :)

* not literally ;)

thekyngdoms said:
I've never been able to shop at DTRPG using Firefox. At one stage, the browser would get stuck in some bizarre fit-inducing* loop which would just constantly flash rapidly on and off. Nowadays I just can't log in - it just returns me to the front page (not logged in) like I'd never even tried.

Actually, I wonder if I have cookies disabled? I'll go check... later :)

* not literally ;)

Hmm. Sounds like you have some security settings set pretty high. Do you have problems with other pages as well? I found that a few security settings in Firefox can mess some pages up. I don't recall what they were now, as I changed them quite a while ago.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
thekyngdoms said:
Do you use firefox or IE? For me, DTRPG has always struggled in firefox and I've had to do my browsing/shopping etc through IE.

If you have no joy either way, let me know and I'll grab a copy for you.

I'm using Safari on the Mac. I'm gonna try IE later today.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Hmm. Sounds like you have some security settings set pretty high. Do you have problems with other pages as well? I found that a few security settings in Firefox can mess some pages up. I don't recall what they were now, as I changed them quite a while ago.

Yeah, I try to keep things pretty tight with cookies, which seems to cause problems with firefox. I consistently had problems with sites, even when I set the "allow cookie" by default option. I used firefox for about 18 months, but the cookie issues eventually drove me up the wall and I now primarily use IE. If they fixed the issues with cookies (problems which IE just doesn't have), I'd swap back without a second thought.

I don't mind cookies I want on my system, but not rubbish or ones that actually send back data about me. Firefox just can't seem to handle what I want to do, so that's that. Shame, becuase I really do like firefox.

Knight Otu

First Post
Of course, knowing it is available is only really good with knowing how to get it... and since I can't find anything about the payment options of DTRPG, I don't even know if I have the ability to somehow get it soon.

Chet Masters

First Post
I think once you set up your account, they accept all major credit cards. I've actually used my Paypal debit card to buy some of the Worldworks stuff on there.

Remove ads