• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tome of Horrors Revised watermarked PDF now available on drivethrurpg.com

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Knight Otu said:
Of course, knowing it is available is only really good with knowing how to get it... and since I can't find anything about the payment options of DTRPG, I don't even know if I have the ability to somehow get it soon.
I'm in the same boat. I made a post in their support forum about payment options two days ago and have yet to get a response.

Chet Masters

First Post

I know you can use Paypal and Major Credit Cards to buy gift certificates....so I figure you can pay for the pdfs in the same way....well, I hope so even.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Chet Masters said:
I know you can use Paypal and Major Credit Cards to buy gift certificates....so I figure you can pay for the pdfs in the same way....well, I hope so even.
I have no bank account and therefore can not get access to a debit/credit card, whish is needed for paypal. I need another option.

Knight Otu

First Post
Chet Masters said:
I think once you set up your account, they accept all major credit cards. I've actually used my Paypal debit card to buy some of the Worldworks stuff on there.
Well, that helps in knowing I won't be able to get it anytime soon. :(

For those who already have the book - how does the section 15 look? Same as the old version?

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Well done! This is a considerable upgrade from the original. I'll probably only print out the needed pages for games since I can still flip through the original book to find the monsters I wish to use.

Orcus

First Post
Whisperfoot, thanks. I am really proud of how this came out. Scott is a monster freak, as you know, and really outdid himself. And the book is just blowing up on DTRPG.

Clark

JoeGKushner

First Post
Orcus said:
Whisperfoot, thanks. I am really proud of how this came out. Scott is a monster freak, as you know, and really outdid himself. And the book is just blowing up on DTRPG.

Clark

Is there a sales point it could reach to make Necromancer Games reconsider printing it? I have an electronic copy but would love to see an updated 3.5 version in print.

Orcus

First Post
Probably not. Its a catch 22. High enough pdf sales would on the one hand make us think a print version would be a good product but also would worry us that, as a revised product, that demand was satisfied by the pdf version. :) Plus, even with reduced costs, the size increased and we would still have to charge a higher price point for it. In my view, it is a perfect pdf product, but it might not make a perfect print product--particularly given the pdf. So no, there is no target sales figure that would make us think print product. But hey, you never know.

Clark

rpghost

First Post
When you guys going to release on RPGNow.com ? Where 75% of the pdf customer base is?

Besides, we do POD and we take money orders for payment too.

nag nag nag...

James

Remove ads