• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Top Secret/SI

denzoner

Explorer
As much comfort and familiar with d20 as I am, I'd stick with TS/SI rules. It's simple enough to convert TSsi stats to d20, (multiply or divide by 5) but I don't think it'd be worth it. D20 Modern, IMHO, is better than Spycraft 1e, I know nothing about the later editions. Top Secret SI had a really awesome and fast combat system that I don't see translating to d20. And as a modern, real world game, did a better job at being realistic and simulation like. Unlike d20's abstract combat.

What exactly are you trying to do?

denzoner

Explorer
As much comfort and familiar with d20 as I am, I'd stick with TS/SI rules. It's simple enough to convert TSsi stats to d20, (multiply or divide by 5) but I don't think it'd be worth it. D20 Modern, IMHO, is better than Spycraft 1e, I know nothing about the later editions. Top Secret SI had a really awesome and fast combat system that I don't see translating to d20. And as a modern, real world game, did a better job at being realistic and simulation like. Unlike d20's abstract combat.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
To those asking questions to the OP: keep in mind that he posted in January 2004 and he hasn't been active here since then.

Remove ads