• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Topic Of The Week 40, September, 2008

Which post should win the Topic of the week 40, September, 2008 contest?

• [post=4423742]PDF Complete Ritual Index, by Level (v1.2; 27 Sept 2008)[/post]

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • [post=4434102]Airwalkrr's Shatterscape OOC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)[/post]

• [post=4483301]Help me make an encounter for an Instigator[/post]

• Poll closed .

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Which thread (or blog entry) should win this week's Topic of the Week contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What determines a Topic Of The Week/Fortnight/Month?

Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the week, members can nominate their favorite thread or blog entry by clicking on the award nomination button below the post. The button looks like this:

nominate_topic.gif

This button appears in the first post only of each eligible thread. Remember, you are voting for the whole thread, not just a single post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest. Any number of topics can be nominated, although only the current top nine will show in the poll.

You can nominate threads from a number of forums here, as well as from the blog section.

The winning topics will appear on the news page each week.

Naturally, you cannot nominate your own thread!

Winners will be automatically added to the Hall of Fame each week.

Kenku17

First Post
Airwalkrr's Shatterscape OOC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

I found this thread, "Airwalkrr's Shatterscape OOC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)", interesting and have nominated it accordingly for Topic Of The Week 40, September, 2008.

Ventifus

First Post
PDF Complete Ritual Index, by Level (v1.2; 27 Sept 2008)

I found this thread, "PDF Complete Ritual Index, by Level (v1.2; 27 Sept 2008)", interesting and have nominated it accordingly for Topic Of The Week 40, September, 2008.

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Help me make an encounter for an Instigator

I found this thread, "Help me make an encounter for an Instigator", interesting and have nominated it accordingly for Topic Of The Week 40, October, 2008.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads