Torchwood: Out of Time

sniffles

First Post
That was a depressing episode. Good, but depressing.

Yet again they managed to make Owen a sympathetic character. Although it serves him right if he's miserable for a while.

Jack's scenes particularly moved me. He can show such kindness sometimes. I liked the way he bonded with John.

Only three more episodes this series. I wish the BBC made series the way US tv does. I want more!

Fast Learner

First Post
I quite enjoyed it. Didn't find it depressing, particularly, and agree that the part with Jack and the suicide was, perhaps strangely, lovely.

Also, I completely fell in love with Louise Delamere in 50s makeup and hair. Yowsa!

Ferret

Explorer
I liked it although my parents said it was boring, it was an interesting dilemma, although I didn't catch the end of it so I don't know about all that happened. I did like it though.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
I really enjoyed this episode- my favorite of the series so far. Admittedly, I did keep expecting one or more of the 3 Timelost to suddenly turn evil and have to be taken down by the team (that's pretty much been par for the course with this show so far), so it was pleasant to see that not be the situation.

nerfherder

Explorer
Cracking episode. Good story and well acted. Probably my favourite of the series too. I'm slowly catching up with everything I've recorded on Sky+ over the holidays.

Remove ads