• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Toronto DnD4th Group Forming

Logos7

First Post
Hey Everyone,

My name is Josh, and I'm attempting to get a group started for after I get my 4th edition books from Amazon, I am looking for 3-4 players who are willing to play in the western Toronto Area (Arround Dundas West Station) in a 4th edition game starting at one and hopefully going to 30.

I'm looking for people between the ages of 20-35 who can about 2 weekend days a month (most likely every other sunday). If your interested, give a shout out, and I'm going to attempt to a meet and great (and perhaps even a one shot) soonish.

Thanks for your time.

Logos

CCamfield

First Post
I'm interested in a game, Josh! I'm at the upper end of your age range (hit 35 last October...) but so long as that doesn't make me too long in the tooth... :)

-Chris

Last edited:

Jabba Von Hutt

First Post
Hey Josh,
I as well am looking to give 4th a spin. However, much like Chris above, I am at the top end of the age range. In fact I exceed it by a bit. But I make up for it usually by bringing croissants & danishes game day mornings.

Regards,
Al

Remove ads