town in need of an army

Orcslayer

First Post
*walks over to the message board and posts a note on the board.*
It says:
" IN NEED OF RECRUITS JOIN TODAY!
The town is in need of recruits.Those wishing to serve our lord may have the chance to do so. Recruits will be paid 10gp a week. Spies have said barbarian invaders will be attacking our town soon. We are in desperate need.

Recruits can join in any of these feilds: Infantry, archery, light calvary, spearmen, heavy calvary (knights only), heavy artillery (non-magical), and magical artillery (magic users that specialize in evocation.

-- Any body who enlists will get a free tankard of ale "

sighn your name at the bottom

Turalisj

First Post
*a male elf walks up to the board and puts up a note*
is there a place for dragons?

if so i request 100gp a day

-->signed<---
turalisj, bronze dragon

A

Agudo Archmage

To Whom It May Concern:

May the Light guide you in this tragic time!

I Agudo the Archmage of Light, and my companion Lady Hoot High Cleric of Light.
Will be happy to except your offered payment of service, in your town militia.
I able to offer offensive and well as defensive spells for battle.
Lady Hoot will be more than ready to heal the injured and sick.
We just need some basic information…

What is the name of the town?

Where can it be found?

When do you need us to report.?

Signed

Agudo

Turalisj

First Post
*the elf walks back up but this time a shimmering angry red arua surronds him. he puts a note up on the board and sits back down, drinking an ale.*
the note reads: i will join for that price and put me under the bronze dragon catagory.

signed,
turalisj, bronze dragon lord

I am willing to serve

A ragged and slim human mage in a tattered green robe carrying a worn book walks up and signs in sharp slow movements.

I am willing to serve this town, but I recquire at least one of the 10 gp to be substituted for some iron ore powder. As for qualifications, I am, a sorceror of great skill at manipulating lightning. Which is of course helpful when any enemy wears armor. I'd be greatly pleased to be able to put my energy to good use, but I need to know how to get to this town. Thank you for your reply.

Thasis

First Post
A man who has dark black hair and a black gotea walk up. He has red horns on his head and a devil tail. He has vampire like teeth. He is in a buisness suit and he carries a suitcase. He looks kinnda like a lawyer. He puts his name up on the Board with a letter. The letter says:

To Orcslayer

I am Vah'll. I am a half fiend who wishes to help your weak town. I can do numereos things. I am skilled in almost anything you can think of.

Sincerly Vah'll

Remove ads