Trading spaces, storyhour style. You read my stuff, I'll read yours.

Jon Potter

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Hmm. I may have to have a cut off point for this.

Well, before you call an end to the exercise, let me make sure that I point out that I already did read and comment on your SH thread. I didn't indicate my intentions to do so here. Until now, anyway.

For the immediate future at least, I'm going to have to politely withdraw this offer. I've read and commented on the storyhour of everybody here except Haiiro, and I'll get to yours tomorrow. I was just a little overwhelmed by how much time it took to read all of them, and so until I get some more writing done myself, I really don't have the time to read anything new. I do, however, intend to keep reading a few of the stories. While I did shamelessly start this thread to get some attention, I also managed to find some nice stories to boot. Should keep me busy online for a long while coming.

If others want to continue this same sorta trend, I suggest we make it sort of a bit of polite etiquette that, when you start a storyhour, the first three people who reply with commentary, you ought to read their storyhours too, if they have one. This oughta keep us always looking at new and interesting stories, and will keep Piratecat from crashing his mental hard drive from the flood of posts that would come if we didn't limit the offer somehow. *grin*

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Missed the Bandwagon by that much > <

FWIW, The reading is easy. The commenting is hard, time and additional thought beyond "I like this" to "Why do I like this? How is it good? What don't I like" That step with considered and thoughtful response is more difficult.

I'll give your story hour a whirl, and you don't have to read mine.

GW

Remove ads