[Traveller d20] The Traveller Adventure:Memoirs from the Crew (updated 1/12!)

Do you even like Traveller?

• Yes! It's the Best.Game.Ever

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • It's alright

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • It's kinda lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 2 9.5%

honorwolf

First Post
Yes, the plot thickens. I like the astrogator's log. Soon the first officer will have to put his two bits in. I for one think the Vagr is starting to become likable(we have a player to play him now.) To think I was going to space him at some point. But I think our astrogator is becoming more neurotic as we go on. PTS is starting to get to him. Well, he is Navy. Lucky for him he has his Great Imperial Marine best friend to get him through trouble. Besides he is the best astrogator in the entire sector if not this side of the galaxy. A great astrogator needs a great pilot. Even if that pilot is a great marine(Algesh) or AL. Imperial marines rule!

honorwolf

First Post
WE need Broc to post more. Besides our traveller game is alot of fun. We need another brawl on another starport. Imperial marines lead the way! :cool:

Broccli_Head

Explorer
It just so happens that we haven't played this game since this last session. Right now we're finishing a major thread in the FR game, so maybe this one will be next. :D

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Thanks...

I hadn't posted in so long I forgot this was mine...

As you can see we haven't played this for a while. Unfortunately, cuz I LOVE the game, there is not much interest in the group and crew cohesion due to the political leanings of some of the characters (i.e. the Security Officer) is minimal.

I post more regular (yah, right!) on the Champions and FR threads. Haven't posted on the Hârn for a while either.

Remove ads