(Troll Lord) Maps! Maps! Maps! Cover Preview

jester47

First Post
Wow!

I might actually buy somthing published solely by Troll Lord!

That would be a first!

Keep trucking guys! You know what people want and you are moving in the right direction, I expect your quality to go up... World Builder was good, but it was a lot of stuff I already knew. Stuff like this, you can bet I will buy it!

Looks like its going to beat the snot out of Cartographica and the WotC Map collections.

Trolls! Have this guy do the same with wildernesses, dungeons, structures, and such and you have one seriously dedicated buyer! And please please please make them photocopiable- Thats where Green Ronin messed up with Cartographica, Its nice but almost unuasable because it does not copy well, Especially with the "John Hancock" stuff covering like a uarter of the maps..., I HAVE to be able to bring it to the table. Cartographica does not do that and its too dark to photocopy well.

Aaron.

cleaverthepit

First Post
plans

you bet we are going to be pursuing this.

dungeon maps (all maps from now on in fact) but special books with just dungeon maps, wilderness maps, and places of interest.

davis

Arnwyn

First Post
Wicked. I love maps - and they are extremely useful to my game.

This product looks like it will have the utility I'm looking for (if it doesn't end up like Cartographica, that is).

Great stuff! This is the type of product I like to see come out. Is there a release date?

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Wow!

I've been longing for a decent map book since the Black & Blacker Cartographica and this looks just right.

Scorpio, the maps on your website are great and I also really liked the ones you did in the Underdark Adventure Guide (your maps were one of the reasons I bought the book).

More map books! And fast!

Remove ads