• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True Dungeon Ticket Sell Out?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Where's Cthulhu's Librarian? He talks like this thing is the second coming of Christ. I'm debating on whether to get a ticket to it, but it seems kind of pricey. How long does the event last?

zenld

First Post
*seconds xath*

it is amazing. i dont know that i'd go as far as equaling the second coming, but its on the list.

if you are thinking about it, do it.

zen

Zjelani

First Post
I'll add to the list of "it's worth it" comments. It certainly is very cool.

As for selling out, I guess it depends. If you want to go through with others, then, yeah, it'll probably sell out pretty fast.

However, if you want are looking tickets for just yourself (or maybe you and one other), then I believe a lot of times they might have an opening or two. I know in our group last year we had someone just buy a ticket on the spot, and we still had one open slot. So if it is just you or you and one other, and are flexible about when to play, you *might* be able to get tickets late or even get a ticket there. However, I wouldn't rely on that entirely. The event keeps getting more popular every year.

If you are looking to go through with a whole group, then I bet you'll need to get tickets in the first couple days of registration.

der_kluge said:
Where's Cthulhu's Librarian? He talks like this thing is the second coming of Christ.

It's worth it. Maybe not the second coming, but well worth it.

last year I got my slot a day or two after regestration opened. This year there are many more slots, as they are running two different adventures.

Crothian

First Post
I'm hoping to give it a try this year. I have friends trying to get a few tickets at the same time so we can get each other killed in together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads