• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trying to Recall a Book Name

WizardofOwls

First Post
Back in the 70s or 80s I bought a book for my AD&D campaign. It was not an official TSR book, and it dealt with the deities of a non-official game/world. I remember very little about it other than that the cover was an off-white, almost gray and had pictures of priests of various gods in their priest robes, and that it was one of the best non-TSR game books for deities/priests that I had ever seen. Anyone have any idea what the title of this book might have been?

I would GREATLY appreciate any help you can offer with this!
Blessings!

WizardofOwls

First Post
Nope that's not it. Thanks for trying though! I am starting to think that it wasnt for AD&D at all, which makes it unusual since I bought very few non-TSR books back then. I am wanting to say that the title was something like "Gods of..." "Deities of..." "Priests of..." or "Clerics of..." followed by a world name, but I could be wrong.

WizardofOwls

First Post
Another good try, but that's not it either. i was thinking that it might have been a RuneQuest book, but I just did a Google image search for runequest books, and havent spotted the cover yet.

WizardofOwls

First Post
I FOUND IT!!! The title is The Gods of Harn!!! Here is a pic of the cover...[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Harn-N-Robin-Crossby/dp/0920711057]Amazon.com: Gods of Harn (9780920711057): N. Robin Crossby, Tom Dagliesh, John Frazer, Edwin King, Eric Hotz: Books[/ame]

Remove ads