• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Turning the Tables on White Wolf - Would you trade your Exalted book for 4th Edition?

Would you trade your Exalted core book for a copy of the 4e Player's Handbook?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • No.

Votes: 48 51.1%

coyote6

Adventurer
Nifft said:
That'd be awesome.

I could trade my 3.5e PHB for Exalted II, and my Exalted I core book for the PHB 4.0e.

Trade my Exalted 1e book for a 4e PH? That's genius! I changed my mind; count me in. Where do I send the book?

Hey, could I trade my Exalted 1e PDF for a D&D 4e PDF?

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
Falling Icicle said:
In case you haven't heard, in their typical, smug, elitist fashion, White Wolf is offering to let you "graduate your game" by trading in your 3.5 players handbook (which is to be destroyed) in exchange for a copy of the Exalted, 2nd edition core book. http://secure1.white-wolf.com/graduateyourgame/

I sure would.

White Wolf smug and elitist, never. You just hate them because they make games for mature minds (sic).

Joking aside, I will say that running White Wolf games made me a better DM when I went back to D&D. So now, I wouldn't even give up my copy of Psibertroopers (really I only got it because I could get a discount for buying three books) for the 4e Player's Handbook. I will buy it like the obsessed collector I am.

Enforcer

Explorer
Exalted has a lot of pure awesome in it, but it's almost all fluff. I really hate the system. I'd gladly trade my Exalted corebook (1e, 2e, or both) for D&D 4e core books.

The Eternal GM

First Post
Sure, I would...

In fact I kinda have done. Traded in a load of old books (EX2 included) for store credit at my FLGS for when 4th Edition arrives on the shelves.

Ycore Rixle

First Post
I voted yes, but eventually I'd probably pick up a used copy of Exalted again. It's nice to have around. There's some stuff I like in Exalted (fluff, cinematics) and some I don't (pretty much anything mechanical).

Remove ads